"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:45:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fonline 2238 makes my computer lock up and make a high pitched ringing.  (Read 1069 times)

>:(.... all of a sudden.. a couple minutes after creating my character/registering and getting ingame.... all of a sudden the game crashes... locks up and then my computer makes a really loud high pitched ringing... I then turn it off and try again.. it runs fine at atleast 60+ fps but then that crash happens and just ruins it... I've got no idea what I should do so if theres anything you guys can tell me it would be greatly appreciated.

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei

>:(.... all of a sudden.. a couple minutes after creating my character/registering and getting ingame.... all of a sudden the game crashes... locks up and then my computer makes a really loud high pitched ringing
you have troubles with hardware(CPU overheating, for example)
Skype - sega_75rus

Well my laptop right now hasn't been on in like 2 days so...... but I've felt under/above sides and it isn't hot. I went and let the ringing stop and it went to a blue screen with the ialdrmnt5.dll got stuck in an infinite loop problem. And I've never had issues with overheating.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer

If the blue screen of death (BSOD) appears, it indicates the serious problems with your OS/hardware. I advise you to make a virus check and if wouldn't find anything - reinstall your copy of windows. Preferably to the newer version e.g. windows 7. It is much more stable than previous versions and almost never goes to BSOD. Also, did you installed any new hardware into your PC lately? New video card or something?

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei

try to make a photo with blue screen and make search with error code(it's after *** STOP:..... )
in user manual to motherboard must be ringing encode(as Morse Code)
Skype - sega_75rus
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 22 queries.