"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:16:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Some noobs in New Reno  (Read 8072 times)

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
Re: Some noobs in New Reno
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 05:15:57 pm »

I understand his logic : the noobs are those in leather... Pro are in BA..  ;D

How can you sort if builds are good or not just looking at equip ? You look like a noob for me  :D

And about positions.. you are making yourself an idiot for all readers and better stop humiliating your ass in public :-X

You're the one making yourself look like a moron here. I can obviously tell they're a tank build by the massive amount of health they have and the LSW they are hauling around. The ones in the leather jackets are cripplers maybe, though they had pretty low tier equipment so my guess is still no.

I'm simply stating that the majority of the Mordinos are weak and are usually hiding behind a couple well equipped tanks, to enforce the RP, or to ensure they can rambunctiously mock incap'd players ('Mordino turf, gtfo' Etc.). I'd assume it's the latter since I've attempted to start a conversation with them on a Non-PK alt and merely got shot down because I was 'On their turf'. Do take note that I did not have a TKs tag or anything that would make them assume I'm a PK. So I can only say that this 'roleplay' project is just another PK gang.

Anyways the Mordinos I saw were poorly equipped with leather jackets and low tier weapons, indeed hiding behind a single well equipped tank which pretty much did most of the work, and one of the jackets ran up and gleefully let loose a torrent of insults and taunts while I just waited for them to be satisfied and finish me so I could respawn. That said, i'm a bit relieved to have the mercs back.

Also you say I'm "Humiliating my ass in public", I say I'm making a point, so either say something other than 'You're stupid because I say so' because it's either going to take a valid point or a literal slap to the face to hurt my pride.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:40:58 pm by Senrain »
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 05:19:49 pm »

Mordinos weak? impossible! some nooby khan can say this sure! but you will never be able to fight these guys, you can try but it wont work.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »

You're the one making yourself look like a moron by just saying 'It's tactics, gtfo noob'. I can obviously tell they're a tank build by the massive amount of health they have and the LSW the are hauling around. The one's in the leather jackets cripplers maybe, though they had pretty low tier equipment so my guess is still noob.

I'm simply saying that the majority of the Mordinos are weak and are usually hiding behind a couple well equipped tanks, to enforce the RP, or to ensure they can rambunctiously mock incap'd players ('Mordino turf, gtfo' Etc.). I'd assume it's the latter since I've attempted to start a conversation with them on a Non-PK alt and merely got shot down because I was 'On their turf'. Do take note that I did not have a TKs tag or anything that would make them assume I'm a PK. So I can only say that this 'roleplay' project is just another PK gang.

Anyways the Mordinos I saw were poorly equipped with leather jackets and low tier weapons, indeed hiding behind a single well equipped tank which pretty much did most of the work, and one of the jackets ran up and gleefully let loose a torrent of insults and taunts while I just waited for them to be satisfied and finish me so I could respawn. That said, i'm a bit relieved to have the

Also you say I'm "Humiliating my ass in public", I say I'm making a point, so either say something other than 'You're stupid because I say so' and try making a point or kindly be quiet and let the other monkeys make idiots of themselves.
Damn he is funnier and funnier in next posts :D

What you call for it, cripplers need to have 3 tier weapon ? oh oh but you know bb gun can cripple you all with 0 dmg :)?
No wait he said lets cripplers and snipers go into first line ! Damn Napoleon should clean your shoes :D

Sure Mordino should be peacefull sheeps and waiting to slay ? Uhh i dont fucking get those guy but he is damn funny

Senrain

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 05:37:51 pm »

Damn he is funnier and funnier in next posts :D

What you call for it, cripplers need to have 3 tier weapon ? oh oh but you know bb gun can cripple you all with 0 dmg :)?
No wait he said lets cripplers and snipers go into first line ! Damn Napoleon should clean your shoes :D

Sure Mordino should be peacefull sheeps and waiting to slay ? Uhh i dont fucking get those guy but he is damn funny

Did you even read my post?

Don't put words into my mouth, I've never said to anyone 'Perteks said he likes to suck mordino dick' so be respectful and don't say stuff like that about me.

Also you're missing my point, so i'll put it bluntly.

The Mordinos are PKs, and are hiding behind their 'But we're roleplaying!' excuse. Now i'm a PK too, but I don't try to hide it. Honestly I think this is very cowardly, and i'm sure if I removed their tanks from the equation they wouldn't be much of a problem anymore, well except for the possibility of cripplers.

Also Perteks, pointless and dismissive posts directed at one's pride in a attempt to get them to rage do not work on me, though it is a bit depressive that you can't talk to anybody on this forum in a mature manner.

That's the FOnline community for you.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 05:39:31 pm »

Also Perteks, pointless and dismissive posts directed at one's pride in a attempt to get them to rage do not work on me, though it is a bit depressive that you can't talk to anybody on this forum in a mature manner.
Amen.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 05:56:13 pm »

Sure if you go and shoot them at start they are will shot out you  too :) Read about role play more

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 06:00:52 pm »

All this fucking " blablabla " for what ?

Whats the result of the equation ? You die right ? You lose ! And a holy rollback save your ass ! So now STFU, and go back to Reno when you want...

Or search for some bluesuit trader or noobs in Necropolis for example... ^^♣

" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk

Senrain

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 06:12:37 pm »

Meh, you at least have a point there unlike some people.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 11:36:38 pm »

Senrain, find a crew and ask us for a fight. You will see if Mordino / Lawyer are noob...

And if you still didnt understand, the Mordino in leather and the Mordino in BA are the same peaple. In leather they are not using drugs and waiting, in BA they are ready for big fight.

BTW all Mordino use energy weapons, so the LSW guys you talk about is not one of them.

Why we loose our time with this kind of people? Surf can you lock all "Mordino suck" topic please?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 11:38:42 pm »

Why we loose our time with this kind of people? Surf can you lock all "Mordino suck" topic please?
???

If you find this topic a waste of your time then why do you keep posting in it?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Senrain

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 11:43:23 pm »

Senrain, find a crew and ask us for a fight. You will see if Mordino / Lawyer are noob...

And if you still didnt understand, the Mordino in leather and the Mordino in BA are the same peaple. In leather they are not using drugs and waiting, in BA they are ready for big fight.

BTW all Mordino use energy weapons, so the LSW guys you talk about is not one of them.

I never called anyone in your faction a noob but if it makes you feel better i'll give any of your members a cool bullet to the face. :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:46:56 pm by Senrain »

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2011, 12:57:29 am »

I wish you good luck Senrain it's not that easy to defeat them, believe me I know what I'm saying...

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2011, 02:01:35 am »

Also watch out for the mordinos, most of them are noobs but they have some insane tank builds.  ;D
I never called anyone in your faction a noob but if it makes you feel better i'll give any of your members a cool bullet to the face. :)
???
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 21 queries.