FOnline Development > 3D Development

This game gonaaa look ridiculous...

<< < (2/5) > >>

avv:

--- Quote from: SmartCheetah on July 27, 2011, 04:50:14 pm ---AFAIK only HERO and maybe fat/slim/muscular types are going to be playable. We need dev word on that!
--- End quote ---

Then we will see lots of slim minigunners.

Rascal:
slim and short :P

its gona be funny

SmartCheetah:

--- Quote from: avv on July 27, 2011, 06:24:36 pm ---Then we will see lots of slim minigunners.

--- End quote ---
Better that than midget or child minigunner  ;D

Anyway, I'm pretty lost now. No idea what this project is all about. I mean all those different body types. If they're going to be playable, yeah - that's gonna lookg ridiculous ::) 100% sure you won't see minigun children on 2238 tho'

Surf:

--- Quote from: Senocular on July 27, 2011, 05:31:41 pm ---What's the point of making midgets if players won't be allowed to use them? AFAIK there are no changes planned for NPCs atm.

--- End quote ---

Ofcourse there will be changes to NPC. Also - way to go to bitch about something which isn't even finished.
Go out, take a breath of fresh air if you are so bored to open inane topics.

Graf:
You've shown a funny example which clearly demonstrates how it wouldn't work. I don't know what developers think about it, but in my personal opinion, there will be 4 human playable types (Hero (classic), Fat (Vic type), Normal (farmer type) and slim ("junkie type"), 1 playable ghoul and super mutant type. Most likely, others will only replace the current NPC's models, so it's doubtful that kids or midgets will ever be able to carry minigun. Though who knows, maybe developers will ask us to make a female midget and a kid to make them playable too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version