Author Topic: This game gonaaa look ridiculous...  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Rascal

• FOnline2!
This game gonaaa look ridiculous...
« on: July 27, 2011, 03:25:23 pm »
so ok lets bring this as an example:

now let me think hmmm... which model should i use..... (as PvP ape ofcooz) ???
ohh let me think.. Yes! its obvious!

--> enjoy!

MIDGETS POWAHHH!!! TC gona look soo cool xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

anyone thought this thru?

Offline Luther Blissett

Re: This game gonaaa look ridiculous...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 03:39:24 pm »
I'm guessing that combination of things probably won't be allowed in 2238, but I'm sure we're all secretly hoping for a "Fonline : Midget Rampage" server at some point ;)

Offline Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 03:50:42 pm »
I'm guessing that combination of things probably won't be allowed in 2238, but I'm sure we're all secretly hoping for a "Fonline : Midget Rampage" server at some point ;)
2238 will be racist? Everywhere when its something about 3d its about cant hold something but in 3d it will can blah blah blah

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 04:50:14 pm »
Lol'd  ;D
I believe those kids/midgets and other models are just for NPC's, lol.
Haven't heard anything about them being playable so ummm...
AFAIK only HERO and maybe fat/slim/muscular types are going to be playable. We need dev word on that!
Don't call me your brother
'cause I ain't your fucking brother.
We fell from different cunts,
and your skins an ugly color!

Offline Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 05:31:41 pm »
Lol'd  ;D
I believe those kids/midgets and other models are just for NPC's, lol.
Haven't heard anything about them being playable so ummm...
AFAIK only HERO and maybe fat/slim/muscular types are going to be playable. We need dev word on that!
What's the point of making midgets if players won't be allowed to use them? AFAIK there are no changes planned for NPCs atm.

OP got the models wrong. The one on the left is a midget, this is the potential player model. One on the right is a child, children never used guns.

I know minigun is still bigger than him but it's matter of balance. Midgets shouldn't be allowed to use BG or get more penalty/require more str to use etc.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 06:24:36 pm »

Then we will see lots of slim minigunners.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Offline Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 06:37:07 pm »
slim and short :P

its gona be funny

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 07:22:36 pm »
Then we will see lots of slim minigunners.
Better that than midget or child minigunner  ;D

Anyway, I'm pretty lost now. No idea what this project is all about. I mean all those different body types. If they're going to be playable, yeah - that's gonna lookg ridiculous ::) 100% sure you won't see minigun children on 2238 tho'
Don't call me your brother
'cause I ain't your fucking brother.
We fell from different cunts,
and your skins an ugly color!

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 08:00:46 pm »
What's the point of making midgets if players won't be allowed to use them? AFAIK there are no changes planned for NPCs atm.

Ofcourse there will be changes to NPC. Also - way to go to bitch about something which isn't even finished.
Go out, take a breath of fresh air if you are so bored to open inane topics.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 08:01:31 pm »
You've shown a funny example which clearly demonstrates how it wouldn't work. I don't know what developers think about it, but in my personal opinion, there will be 4 human playable types (Hero (classic), Fat (Vic type), Normal (farmer type) and slim ("junkie type"), 1 playable ghoul and super mutant type. Most likely, others will only replace the current NPC's models, so it's doubtful that kids or midgets will ever be able to carry minigun. Though who knows, maybe developers will ask us to make a female midget and a kid to make them playable too.

Offline LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 08:59:25 pm »
imagine buster armed with a minigun to kill off assaulters

Offline Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 09:06:23 pm »
Obvious solution: base model on EN/AGI/ST and Small Frame perks
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 12:14:52 pm »
forget about the midget for a second. Something seems to be wrong anyway. I mean - three models on the top-right. They all seem... to fat? I know one of them should look this way, but i think something's wrong with their... bellies... Is that something that can be sorted out or will it just stay that way?

Offline Luther Blissett

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 01:17:10 pm »
Be pretty easy to adjust everything up until they're rigged and attached to the main model (which is quite a while off).

There should be one "fat man Vic" model (which I think is 4th on bottom row), though I think those three in the top right are the Fallout 2 "normal models" (like stick-policeman, old man etc), so it should probably be a bit tighter round the body on those.

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 02:14:43 pm »
I see... I do not worry about that then.

When it comes to midgets, well... How about just making them unable to have max STR points or to use big guns (if there WILL be the possibility to choose them as PC?) Anyways - that might not be the right topic to discuss it, so my point is - there's always a way to do something about it.

I see theres a lot of great changes/improvements since I logged in last time. I just hope I'll get my interwebz ASAP and be able to do something myself... Unfortunately I have to much stuff to do at work, so I won't be able to participate in 3D development if I won't get my internet connection installed at home... Meh... Not that I'm good at this, but every bit of help counts, right?