Author Topic: Fallout Online: Australia  (Read 114537 times)

Offline Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
Re: Fallout Online: Australia
« Reply #300 on: January 01, 2013, 12:57:21 am »
great, just when i decide to ''fast'' fonline. ( means not play it anymore for a while)
well, tell me when its up, maybe il pop in.

Sure will do.
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2013, 03:04:47 am »
OPEN BETA 2 ANNOUNCEMENT
Yes thats right! Its coming back! we have reached the donation goal and we are now shooting for another round. but 10x better!

all those game-breaking bugs are fixed, there is a hell of a load new craftables. and a secret announcement just for this.
TOWN CONTROL IN 7 LOCATIONS HAS BEEN ADDED. to work along-side customizable factions PVP has reached a whole new level on FO:Aus

You will find more details on the Fallout Online Australia Facebook Page and Moddb Page as it comes along.

Offline Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2013, 03:24:29 am »
I hope you have better cities to offer this time.

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #303 on: January 12, 2013, 05:44:40 am »
no new cities as i am aware
Brad Smalls is back

Offline Grimmi

• Nobody Do that Safe and Fast Trades
« Reply #304 on: January 12, 2013, 08:07:15 am »
Feltzer do you remember me from you serwer ?? i have then nick Grim ;D
And what is IRc channel ;D
Masters Of The World
SaBaToN For Ever Guys !!!!

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2013, 11:04:41 am »
Feltzer do you remember me from you serwer ?? i have then nick Grim ;D
And what is IRc channel ;D

#foaustralia
Although Im barely on it. I will be when I bring it online however.

@Brad
Jenova played a really early build before all of the custom maps were brought in.

Offline Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2013, 11:40:20 am »
Good to hear. I'll see how well you did.  :)

« Reply #307 on: January 12, 2013, 07:17:36 pm »
Sorry if the question have already been asked, but can we run in combat mode on your server?

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #308 on: January 12, 2013, 11:05:35 pm »
Sorry if the question have already been asked, but can we run in combat mode on your server?

Just like 2238, in towns/locations it is Real-Time. but in encounters you can choose in the Config ( or if your outdoorsman finds the encounter you can also select it in-game )

and that question is a little un-clear, If you mean "Combat mode" by killing other players. yes you can kill the hell out of other players. out of every town in the game only 2 are guarded the rest are open to PVP

« Reply #309 on: January 13, 2013, 12:22:15 am »
Sorry I guess my question was unclear.

By combat mode, I mean the combat timer after you engage or get engaged. On 2238 it prevent you from leaving a area. On TLA or Requiem, it also prevent you from running, you may only walk for the duration of the combat timer.

So my question is, can you always run (like on 2238), or do engaging someone or being engaged by someone in combat prevent oneself from running for the duration of the combat timer (like TLA or Requiem)?

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2013, 12:25:34 am »
Features that i know of so far

Town Controll: works by talking to a NPC and taking the town. Rewards can be obtained from a certin NPC in each town
                   TC towns Broome, Parks, Perth, Broken hills, Ashford,
                                 Emu Plains and Austec with the best being
                                 Austec
TC list availble through ~TClist
Faction
Unlocked faction names.
Awerness shows what faction they are apart of

Slaves: Slaves can be slaved with rope while on them you can slave any NPC from Rat to Death Claw Nomad to Enclave Solider in battle if the merc leader dies so does all the slaves note:when slaved they lose all there items and when killed all the items on them disapere

Crafting: All Armours and Weapons can be crafted with out blueprints or professions
Robots can be crafted in the same way
Bases can also be crafted Vualts, Large Towns, Trading posts and Second Stage cave have a faction termnial.
The following bases can be seen on WM the Trading posts Chruch Large Towns and Vualts

Combat is the same as 2238 RT and TB you can run in real time combat
max level is 24

Towns: all TC towns are new Austec is Serria NAR is NCR and BAS is Vault City Duntroon is Navaro Hobart is San Fran

Roleplay CMDs: ~sleep knocks you out and restores a small bit of HP

This is off the top of my head so excpect some mistakes.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:27:41 am by brad smalls »
Brad Smalls is back

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #311 on: January 13, 2013, 03:14:04 am »
Sorry I guess my question was unclear.

By combat mode, I mean the combat timer after you engage or get engaged. On 2238 it prevent you from leaving a area. On TLA or Requiem, it also prevent you from running, you may only walk for the duration of the combat timer.

So my question is, can you always run (like on 2238), or do engaging someone or being engaged by someone in combat prevent oneself from running for the duration of the combat timer (like TLA or Requiem)?

Oh so the Combat timer, well that is enabled. you can run whilst in combat, and the timer is about 5-6 seconds to leave the map

« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2013, 04:13:45 am »
What is TC like? Does it have timer on the top of the screen? Rewards?

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #313 on: January 14, 2013, 12:40:17 am »
What is TC like? Does it have timer on the top of the screen? Rewards?

TC is very new and is still in development, but essentially. there is no timer. The Town Mayor charges up resources and when he reaches his full charge you can talk to him and gather the resources. This means you must protect the mayor, if he is killed. or another faction talks to him. your faction will no longer be in control.

There is no locker that simply "builds up" resources, you have to be there and gather the resources off the mayor when he is ready to give it to you.

you can check ~tclist to see what towns are owned by who. ( and the who is fun because Factions can customize their names )

as far as rewards are concerned they vary, The small towns that are under siege by zombies alot do not often have strong rewards as their town isn't powerful. but larger towns have large rewards.

for example:

Broken hills will give you Metal Armour,  3500 caps, 1k 7.62 ammo.
This timer recharges in a few minutes, so you can really milk it.

the large special location takes a much longer time to charge up but it dispenses 10k caps and 5 Solar Scorchers.

Offline Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2013, 04:31:53 am »
And when is this server gonna be up? I'm pretty sick of 2238, and this HAS to be better than 2238 lol.