Author Topic: Fallout Online: Australia  (Read 114468 times)

Re: Fallout Online: Australia
« Reply #285 on: December 13, 2012, 07:04:57 am »
Well, I don't want to donate, and then wait 2 more months to get the other 13 $  So far it looks like its just me, and mclooter who are offering =/

Maybe if you offer a bonus to people who donate you will get more people to pitch in ^__^
Like free gear, 5,000 starting caps or something XD  make it pay to win  X|}
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 07:07:30 am by foonlinecurious »

« Reply #286 on: December 13, 2012, 08:21:12 am »
I found it rather interesting in the time it was up.

Though, unless things have changed, your probably going to get blasted by some Power-Armored Guass/Vindicator troll in the starter town not long after servers up, since there are some NPCs with a huge amount of upper-tier gear that can be easily killed then looted for everything they have.

But hopefully bases won't get revealed anymore like they used to.

I agree though that there isn't much advertising. Before last time, i saw Feltzer spamming irc and NCR about it.
But i rarely seen anything else since then. Except maybe this thread, but what else is there to do?

Anyway, if it comes back up, i'd play. Hopefully a little less abooze this time Feltzer?

P.S - Does Sneak work at all?
Everything must change.

Offline Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #287 on: December 13, 2012, 08:55:34 am »
Well, I don't want to donate, and then wait 2 more months to get the other 13 $  So far it looks like its just me, and mclooter who are offering =/

Maybe if you offer a bonus to people who donate you will get more people to pitch in ^__^
Like free gear, 5,000 starting caps or something XD  make it pay to win  X|}

If I could, I would offer benefits to donators. but the Big B company that we dare not speak of would launch an orbital lawyer strike and would stomp me into prison for the rest of my life.
plus, Pay to win is shitty lol
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #288 on: December 13, 2012, 08:58:16 am »
I found it rather interesting in the time it was up.

Though, unless things have changed, your probably going to get blasted by some Power-Armored Guass/Vindicator troll in the starter town not long after servers up, since there are some NPCs with a huge amount of upper-tier gear that can be easily killed then looted for everything they have.

But hopefully bases won't get revealed anymore like they used to.

I agree though that there isn't much advertising. Before last time, i saw Feltzer spamming irc and NCR about it.
But i rarely seen anything else since then. Except maybe this thread, but what else is there to do?

Anyway, if it comes back up, i'd play. Hopefully a little less abooze this time Feltzer?

P.S - Does Sneak work at all?

Those mega-high tier lootable traders have been removed. ( for the reasons you are mentioning )

Bases are no longer revealed, we found all the items that did that and fixed it.

Looking for Donations goes beyond 2238, our Moddb page has a large fanbase outside of this community. none of which are donators yet anyway.

Sneak works, ( Assuming it works in the traditional FOnline as I havent changed any sneak settings )

World Map speed is also increased now so you dont HAVE to stay in the n00b area. ;P dont forget Player vaults are a good way to escape PVPers if you aren't powerful enough anyway..

« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2012, 06:45:58 pm »
ok mate, I will try to donate today but I want you to nag as many people as you can think of for donations, I want to play fonline Ozzie this week! not 2 months from now.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #290 on: December 13, 2012, 11:25:49 pm »
ok mate, I will try to donate today but I want you to nag as many people as you can think of for donations, I want to play fonline Ozzie this week! not 2 months from now.

Thanks to you and another donation we are at $8.66, we only need $13.34 to complete our goal and get FO:Aus online!

« Reply #291 on: December 15, 2012, 03:31:16 am »
Yeah, thats just what i thought, see ya in 2 months mate.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2012, 06:05:57 am »
Many will be pleased to know alot more in-depth faction content is in the works for the eventual Open Beta.

for Factions current progress:

Faction Terminals
                     - Recruit and Kick from Faction
                     - Sets every member to the same team
                     - Custom faction names to be displayed over people via awareness
W.I.P:

Different forms of Pre-Scripted town control.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 06:20:32 am by Mr Feltzer »

Offline brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #293 on: December 19, 2012, 07:23:48 am »
Lol good work even if no TC i can help with bases alot better
Brad Smalls is back

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #294 on: December 19, 2012, 07:50:35 am »
Can you give me a link to the latest singleplayer version?
oh and I would also love to play the multiplayer again

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #295 on: December 19, 2012, 08:13:01 am »
Can you give me a link to the latest singleplayer version?
oh and I would also love to play the multiplayer again

on account of my internet being really bone slow at the moment, I can provide you with this link: www.moddb.com/games/fallout-online-australia Just go down to Files and then it will take you to my forum, and the singleplayer client is there for download.

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #296 on: December 19, 2012, 09:18:57 am »

on account of my internet being really bone slow at the moment, I can provide you with this link: www.moddb.com/games/fallout-online-australia Just go down to Files and then it will take you to my forum, and the singleplayer client is there for download.
I tried to download it of gamefront and it gives me 403 forbidden error
and then I tried rapid share and it sais:"The Public Traffic of the file's owner is exhausted." dafuq

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #297 on: December 19, 2012, 09:52:15 am »
I tried to download it of gamefront and it gives me 403 forbidden error
and then I tried rapid share and it sais:"The Public Traffic of the file's owner is exhausted." dafuq

well I will take a look into it when my internet will allow me, but for now try connecting to the gamefront one with a proxy.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #298 on: December 28, 2012, 06:48:08 am »
We just got the Final Donation! The Server will be up soon!

« Reply #299 on: December 31, 2012, 07:21:18 pm »
great, just when i decide to ''fast'' fonline. ( means not play it anymore for a while)
well, tell me when its up, maybe il pop in.