Author Topic: Fallout Online: Australia  (Read 114476 times)

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
Re: Fallout Online: Australia
« Reply #255 on: November 28, 2012, 01:11:14 pm »
Well, that's your choice. Just saying that if you wanna see your game again online, you should certainly focus on multiplayer features. Now I'm not sure you mean single players (offline) or loners. Do you have a description of your game somewhere ? Including all the features ?

« Reply #256 on: November 28, 2012, 02:16:18 pm »
What's the point of playing this game offline?

Offline Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #257 on: November 29, 2012, 06:05:33 am »
What's the point of playing this game offline?

To play it... offline?
Thats like asking why would you play fallout 2 offline?
because its fun. :P

@Shangalar:
There is a shit load of multiplayer features, I might actually compile them into a list.. Good thinking

Feature List : http://thecoregaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=752
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:21:12 am by Mr Feltzer »
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

« Reply #258 on: November 29, 2012, 07:50:08 am »
Thats like asking why would you play fallout 2 offline?
because its fun. :P

Fallout 2 was full of quests and things that were new to me back than. Can you say the same about Fallout Australia?

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #259 on: November 29, 2012, 08:35:25 am »
Fallout 2 was full of quests and things that were new to me back than. Can you say the same about Fallout Australia?

Fallout Australia isn't about doing quests. as it says on the fo:aus moddb page
The game isn't designed with a linear storyline like most other games, in this world the player must make a life for themselves
You build your own life, sure there may be some quests on the way but everything you do is to thrive

« Reply #260 on: November 30, 2012, 07:55:45 pm »
just make a donations thread and get the server up again already :P No one wants to play an mmo offline.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #261 on: December 01, 2012, 12:10:54 am »
just make a donations thread and get the server up again already :P No one wants to play an mmo offline.

Im not going to make a whole thread just for donations. If you want more info on the game check out the moddb page this contains the link to donate We currently only need 4$ to bring it online for another month!

« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2012, 09:59:59 pm »
Will you use the remains of FOG in your project? It's closed for a long time already, you know. And its author is publicly released some of the files he made so far.

Also, according to the law agreement you probably have to replace "Fallout Online" with just "Fonline".

Anyway, good luck with your project.

Legally Bethesda doesn't have rights to fallout 1, 2, or tactics so they can't say anything legally. They CAN strongly recommend it but can't command it. The rights belong to Interplay until December 2013 and they reallyyyyyy don't care about their games being modded or this would have been shut down a longgggg time ago. (It likely will be shut down once Bethesda gains rights.)

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2012, 10:07:34 pm »
wow hope Bethesda eats shit.

« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2012, 10:31:48 pm »
Legally Bethesda doesn't have rights to fallout 1, 2, or tactics so they can't say anything legally.
Wrong,  Bethesda have all rights to fallout brand include fallout 1 ,2 ,3 ,etc. Interplay only can sell this games till December 2013.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #265 on: December 05, 2012, 05:40:59 am »
I made an old thread on the Bethesda forums about this game, even using the full name: Fallout Online Australia, no red flags were pulled so I assumed it was okay :P

« Reply #266 on: December 10, 2012, 09:06:01 am »
So, Mr. Feltzer, How close are you to getting those 4 $ to get the game  back online?

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2012, 09:08:54 am »
So, Mr. Feltzer, How close are you to getting those 4 $ to get the game  back online?
He will be getting those $4 soon.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2012, 10:25:45 am »

yeah so it turns out there was some miscalculation on my part, we actually need 22$ @_@

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2012, 11:16:37 am »
yeah so it turns out there was some miscalculation on my part, we actually need 22$ @_@

And you don't have 22$ in your pocket?