Author Topic: Fallout Online: Australia  (Read 114566 times)

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Fallout Online: Australia
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2012, 06:35:16 am »
Can we get a wiki or something? It is very hard to find brahmin hides or brahmin so I just stop playing. and please, change crafting cooldown

it is very annoying to wait a minute just to craft a metal parts and gun powder
there are traders that sell kits.  (Assuming thats why u need some)

bro, you can make like 10 metal parts out of 5 ore and 2 planks with a metal melter (only 12 metal parts) and a saw to make 10 planks out of 5 wood with a saw (metal parts too) once you get those it is not bad at all it's perfectly fine.

Don't be giving up so easily  ::).
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Offline S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2012, 06:39:55 am »
there are traders that sell kits.  (Assuming thats why u need some)

bro, you can make like 10 metal parts out of 5 ore and 2 planks with a metal melter (only 12 metal parts) and a saw to make 10 planks out of 5 wood with a saw (metal parts too) once you get those it is not bad at all it's perfectly fine.

Don't be giving up so easily  ::).
meh...too hard and i'm too lasy and every encounter hates you and dogs and "wombats" work together to take you out and merc/slave system terrible,

Back In-Game :D

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2012, 06:43:07 am »
When you are blocking the pathway of an NPC their first reaction is to kill you.

Don't know why they dont just push you....
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2012, 09:42:09 pm »
Hey dude when do you make new updates? Why do you use old sdk revision?

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2012, 12:00:21 am »
Hey dude when do you make new updates?
Updates happen whenever they happen but they're pretty frequent.

Update every other day.  Whenever he restarts server.  No need to do a patch on your client though so far besides the initial ones.

Offline skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #215 on: August 15, 2012, 08:04:07 pm »
And what happened to Australia soil? :(

"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"

« Reply #216 on: September 03, 2012, 01:02:07 pm »
Cvets Bethesda Certified SDK uses Fallout.dat
It is not certified, especially by Bethesda, Cvet has used it to his own risk. So it's up to you whether to include it in your client.
Personally I first was paranoid about the inclusion of fallout.dat into the SDK, but now I think it does not really matter. If it comes to problems with Bethesda, it will be more about using Fallout universe and the words "Fallout Online" in the name (that's why it was named "FOnline" long ago).

Offline Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2012, 02:31:34 am »
It is not certified, especially by Bethesda, Cvet has used it to his own risk. So it's up to you whether to include it in your client.
Personally I first was paranoid about the inclusion of fallout.dat into the SDK, but now I think it does not really matter. If it comes to problems with Bethesda, it will be more about using Fallout universe and the words "Fallout Online" in the name (that's why it was named "FOnline" long ago).

I am aware of the Legal Risks... It dosent matter too much the Project is about to die anyway.. @_@
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2012, 06:30:14 am »
I am aware of the Legal Risks... It dosent matter too much the Project is about to die anyway.. @_@
It was fun while it lasted, just no organized competitive action (like TC is on 2238) and not enough population to go around.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2012, 10:21:27 am »
It was fun while it lasted, just no organized competitive action (like TC is on 2238) and not enough population to go around.

Yeah.. Well She's Dead now.. We gave it a good run

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #220 on: October 28, 2012, 08:36:23 am »
For those fans who still play Singleplayer. here is the final patch which activates all the bugfixes and content that were used in Multiplayer:

http://www.moddb.com/downloads/final-patch1

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #221 on: October 31, 2012, 09:07:49 pm »
FO:Australia as it is a dead project. ;)

??? You won't make update?

« Reply #222 on: October 31, 2012, 09:35:32 pm »
Suggestion> Give us admin commands in single player, since we can't have alts and all...

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2012, 05:51:43 am »
No more updates folks. Cant add any more suggestions.

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2012, 12:47:38 pm »
Suggestion> Give us admin commands in single player, since we can't have alts and all...

~getaccess admin password

password you must check in server/fonlineserver.cfg

I don't have australia files so I can't check password but it must be in cfg file.