Author Topic: Fallout Online: Australia  (Read 114594 times)

Re: Fallout Online: Australia
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2012, 09:37:49 am »
we are raping everybody in reno, fun fun fun

http://i45.tinypic.com/6oq6ow.jpg

8) 8) 8)

Why do you hide hp bar? Everybody can use awareness -_-

Where download client?

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2012, 09:41:22 am »
Why do you hide hp bar? Everybody can use awareness -_-

Where download client?

http://www.moddb.com/games/fallout-online-australia

Offline Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2012, 10:01:19 am »
Yeah thanks for the support everyone. the Server went down for no apparent reason. and we are now repairing Resources so we  mine/cut trees again ^-^
Be Patient. it might be online by the 4th-5th
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2012, 10:03:50 am »
you have it running. maybe you can help me. when i go make a alt all i get is loading screen for online. when i go to single player i get "this player is already in game" when i try to make falloutdude. wtf that makes no sense its not online its single player. i even tried with different names says the same thing.  so I don't understand what's going on.
step by step instructions would be nice to install and get running if anyone can.

Singleplayer Basically creates a hidden server. Some Computers can't handle the truth and give stupid mystical errors.. You might be one of those people sadly..

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2012, 09:42:44 pm »
It would be nice to be able to by boats, and build houses on islands. This would be very nice for a change.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2012, 06:40:46 am »
It would be nice to be able to by boats, and build houses on islands. This would be very nice for a change.

I was actually working on an island house system a while back.. the maps are already done.. I just need to get this server actually operating properly.. its really crashy/buggy right now ^-^

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2012, 05:56:11 pm »
So I went and played on your server, and here are my thoughts about it:

First the encounters are the same as in the SDK same places and everything only with different names. Most of the towns are just renamed and redone and they are still on the same place all you did is add some small locations. You have to fix some maps too, most of them need blockers to prevent walking on water and stuff. Also noticed some tiles out place too. I really love the Ashton zombie virus. I find it very entertaining to go kill zombies ;) I had alot of fun. Also when you register and find yourself in that basement in the locker where the items are you forgot to add ammo for the Flamer. Or was it on purpose? If yes why? And have you considered on using some other mods like the race menu ? I really like what you are doing, so keep up the good work ;).

« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2012, 06:40:35 pm »
I have a question Mr Feltzer, how can I make a child in FO Aus? I can't find this option i singleplayer...

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2012, 08:28:11 pm »
I have a question Mr Feltzer, how can I make a child in FO Aus? I can't find this option i singleplayer...

get a slave or a female char and then both of you spam ~breed

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2012, 09:53:44 pm »
Wish 2238 had fucking....

Offline S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2012, 10:42:01 pm »
wow, craftable PA, I got to try this
Back In-Game :D

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2012, 02:28:42 am »
wow, craftable PA, I got to try this
You can also craft robots (earliest being the eyebot) and cars like the steam engine (at least I remember feltzer mentioning it ingame, never saw it myself) and use coal to power it.

Also, with the current TC thing (like, where you call in a faction and get hummer or whatever) you can get enough parts and bs to build a vault base.  Sadly that part is bugged at the moment but it's been reported.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:30:49 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Offline falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2012, 06:53:45 am »
can i get a step by step guide to getting this working please. i hate just downloading and not knowing what to do.
where is master and crit data placed?
it just keeps crashing when am in game for like 30 seconds.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:22:46 am by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2012, 07:36:48 am »
can i get a step by step guide to getting this working please. i hate just downloading and not knowing what to do.
where is master and crit data placed?
it just keeps crashing when am in game for like 30 seconds.

this dosent use Critter or Master. Everything you need to run the Game is Included.

Simply Download the Game and Play it.. Should work Immediately. if you are having issues with crashing it dosent really narrow down the problem. ( Try play with the Config )