Author Topic: Fallout Online: Australia  (Read 114588 times)

Re: Fallout Online: Australia
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 04:30:30 pm »
just got the singleplayer of australia, i could possibly donate a decent amount later this year
My characters are Blazekin(crafter), Arcanine(pve), and Entei(pvp) Ninetails(got that charisma shit) Vulpix(sneakin around and stuff).

Offline Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2012, 09:01:51 am »
Today I have had a Long Conversation from one of the Boys from Cloudcube.com.au , we Have negotiated a deal for a 2 Day 48 Hour test of Fallout Online: Australia!

The way to keep this server online from that point on, is to Invite all your friends to this project, Bring them All! We need to assemble enough people!

From that point on we will be charged $40 Per Month for a High Quality dedicated server. I think if we can pull this off, for even just One month. we can gain momentum and then Make this game really fun!

Invite All your Friends! Bring them All! Lets make this a Celebration!

Please help us Spread the News! This is the Largest chance for this game to get off the ground presented yet!

Visit http://www.moddb.com/games/fallout-online-australia For More Information about the Project!
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2012, 09:08:33 am »
Damn, whats next? Fallout Online: japan  :D
oh and the worldmap moving is too slow and can you post the map with all of the cities i cant find any...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:32:22 am by Cyber Jesus »

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2012, 11:03:56 am »
Oh sure. I will Do the main cities.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:31:21 am by Mr Feltzer »

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2012, 06:01:14 pm »
cool thanks

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2012, 01:40:06 am »
cool thanks

Not a Problem. I was meaning to do that anyway :D

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2012, 10:45:25 am »
So I downloaded the single player and i noticed that i see one town and 2 replication centers.
Am I missing something or is this all there is to see at this point? I'm not trying to be a dick I just want to get all I can out of it. Is there a trick to seeing the rest of the locations?

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2012, 12:24:07 pm »
So I downloaded the single player and i noticed that i see one town and 2 replication centers.
Am I missing something or is this all there is to see at this point? I'm not trying to be a dick I just want to get all I can out of it. Is there a trick to seeing the rest of the locations?

Well. Its just like 2238, you need to find the other locations. Keep in mind if you look at the map in the post above there isn't much near the starting position.

If you want to find more locations you just look at the map above. The Starting location is where "Australia" is written ;D
All the X Markers are positions of Towns
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:26:10 pm by Mr Feltzer »

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2012, 07:56:46 pm »
Thanks for the response. I guess the absence fog of war threw me off a bit.

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2012, 07:58:32 am »
Thanks for the response. I guess the absence fog of war threw me off a bit.

You dont have fog on the world map?

Detected!

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »
theres a bug, in NAR (New Australia Republic) if you atack any NPC the rest wont atack you they just stand there like nothing happened

is this project even still alive?

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2012, 08:38:47 pm »
Lol, I think only one person do (did) this project so its bad. Is not better join other dev teams?

Offline Mr Feltzer

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2012, 10:55:55 am »
theres a bug, in NAR (New Australia Republic) if you atack any NPC the rest wont atack you they just stand there like nothing happened

is this project even still alive?

Its indeed still alive, but the Progress of fixing bugs ect isn't too fast as Im working on a completely different Game project at the same time.

and thanks for finding that bug, I will add it to the list.

Lol, I think only one person do (did) this project so its bad. Is not better join other dev teams?

No. Ever Since the start of my Fallout career I always imagined what it would be like in Australia. and so Im creating this story. Dont Criticize it please. I Have worked quite hard on this.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:58:10 am by Mr Feltzer »

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2012, 11:12:54 am »
No. Ever Since the start of my Fallout career I always imagined what it would be like in Australia. and so Im creating this story. Dont Criticize it please. I Have worked quite hard on this.

Maybe he didn't criticize, maybe it's his bad English.

I think you should welcome constructive criticism though. You can't avoid it anyway so you can try to benefit from it.
If you don't want project to be criticized, don't publish :)

BTW, perhaps you can think about finding people interested to help you with your project.
It's hard to make a game alone :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 11:22:59 am by JovankaB »

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2012, 09:33:59 pm »
One person don't do nothing and as I saw you didn't make too many new "stuff" so you will have hard start for get more players. Find other team developers and then ask them for help. FOT, Racial Wars etc here are few.