FOnline Development > 3D Development

Super mutants WIP

(1/2) > >>

JLivy:
Hi, sorry for my bad english. . With English people I will communicate via Google translate: P

I took this model for practice. The plans do: high poly, low poly, the removal of uv, and possible removal of the normal and the other card (the last stage I can not vouch). Mainly employing the Zbrush.

Model derived from the supplied Graf's low-poly pack of models, hi poly is somewhere 40% done and tailored to the original low poly cage. The upper part of the torso will shovel and legs sanded, and then will allocate the muscles and the conveyor. Mug is left for the future - not enough to want to develop the idea of ​​"talking heads" - keep the workpiece to the possible detail.

2 types of armor will be made after the model - and the scapular belt (armor) and leather jackets (Advance reservation). Wish me patience, and this was Google translate :D

Jotisz:
I wish you luck you are making something that I finding cool the new highpoly models could be used for texture making and for some nice animation too.
The head looks real good you found the shape for it.

Johnnybravo:
Normal map rendering will be much simplier, share when you have some work done, I'll try to do a shaderjob.

JLivy:
I have very bad english, on this forum i will post complite or intermediate version.
I found good reference. It mean i start this model from clean list. My wip on this forum - http://3dcenter.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=106731&st=150&start=150. 

spike allen:
nice, you making magic:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version