"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 15, 2024, 02:55:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Newbie Here. Should I Join A Faction?  (Read 685 times)

Newbie Here. Should I Join A Faction?
« on: July 18, 2011, 12:58:19 am »

Just started out with FOnline. Level 2 so I'm fairly new to this (Long time Fallout 1+2 player though  8) ). Anyway, this is sort of a half introduction half question. (Same name in game.) Should I even bother trying to find a gang/group/whatever this early in the game? Also, I'm getting pretty tired of getting stepped on by people with flamethrowers and rocket launchers  :P is there a faster way to farm experience other than by trying to beat random encounters? Thanks in advance, Bommit.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
Re: Newbie Here. Should I Join A Faction?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:06:05 am »

Welcome to the game :) You can click the Crazy 88 picture in my signature to read about our faction, and post an application if you are interested in joining us.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:20:09 am »

Crazy 88 are indeed good people,i advise you to post an application...also,read the wiki and use search button on this forum for all the various info s you need. Expect tons of frustration at the beginning,and to rebuild your character many time....Have fun,and ask for my help if you see me around ncr.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 08:40:53 am »

Crazy 88 are indeed good people,i advise you to post an application...

Thanks a lot for your words, Rain :)
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 03:28:14 pm »

Thanks. And what do you mean by rebuild my character? I was wondering if you could have multiple toons under one username, or do I have to have a separate login for a separate toon?

Edit: Or wipe my current toon if I don't like him?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:35:01 pm by Bommit »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 06:13:38 pm »

~deleteself [password]

Deletes current character after full logout (3 minutes). Use * instead of space. Deleting can be canceled by entering the command again.

http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Commands here is some more commands look at them chances are you will use them all more then once.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:18:42 pm by Graf »
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 12:42:20 am »

Thanks a bunch. I've been having to switch between rt and tb by logging out and using config. One more thing, (sorry, I searched forums and... I guess this is just obvious enough and no one really asked it but...) what is the both option between rt and tb?
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 02:28:53 am »

both modes = you gonna normally meet RT encounters and stuff... BUT with both enabled, you might meet other players already in encounter, and they have TurnBase turned on (ONLY)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 19 queries.