"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:02:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Master Dat  (Read 1142 times)

Master Dat
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:17:49 am »

ok look to play FOnline you need fallout 2 so i downloaded it on my computer. so know i am trying to make it so i can play but every time it says master dat so i checked my documents i have for that please help
Re: Master Dat
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 12:55:34 am »

Answer:Launcher->Configure->Game->At the end are file path to master and critter DAT.
or Fonline directory->FOConfig.exe
Check them.
Your English is terrible ...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:06:12 am »

still nothing i did it and i got the game off of amazon and it brings me to a amazon folder but its blank
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 02:35:39 am »

How about you use the SEARCH function on your computer and SEARCH for master.dat and critter.dat, VOILA YOU FOUND THEM.

victus

• If it's fixed why break it
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 02:49:10 am »

If you have and you did not set the paths correctly it will not work. when you install Fonline and get to the menu that says Master.dat and critter.dat you will need to change those paths to different ones such as follows computer>Program files>Fallout 2> black isle, In here select Master.dat for the top option then for the bottom select Critter.dat. Now if you can't find your Fallout 2 game after Purchasing it, You might need to look for a download folder on your computer and if it is not there do a search using your search tool on your computer. Hope this helps.       
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 02:58:07 am »

yes it does i redownloaded it (its still downloading) ill try that out thanks man

victus

• If it's fixed why break it
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 03:05:42 am »

No problem, Glad to be of help.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 24 queries.