"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 16, 2024, 06:44:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Delete ALL mercenaries.  (Read 1870 times)

Delete ALL mercenaries.
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:55:18 pm »

I'am really tired of fags with real time traps. It's not funny! It's pathetic! You have big vaginas so you can't fight normaly. Maybe you have shitty builds? You are like a cheaters so i suggest delete mercenaries. I have never seen someone with mercenaries and NOT in rt bug trap.
Re: Delete ALL mercenaries.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 08:56:40 pm »

shitty builds
They have the best mercenary-dedicated builds ever!

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 08:56:52 pm »

"They killed me, nerf/disable it!" thread.
Again.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 09:11:55 pm »

Not exactly. You see - when someone have rt build and avenger (before nerf) he should had good reflex to kill someone. HIS reflex of human. I was killed by guy with avenger IN HONEST FIGHT and i suggest to buff it. I wasn't angry on this man. He has more luck or good build. I happens sometime.
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 09:34:21 pm »

If one guy would met 6 there is no chance that the one alone would be the winner. Having mercs set to kill all in rt is avoidable if you travel in tb only. Also you can avoid tb traps by going rt only. At least thats what I experienced so far. About saying lets delete mercs after wipe all will change.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 09:41:23 pm »

If one guy would met 6 there is no chance that the one alone would be the winner. Having mercs set to kill all in rt is avoidable if you travel in tb only. Also you can avoid tb traps by going rt only. At least thats what I experienced so far. About saying lets delete mercs after wipe all will change.
Ba tank can easily kill mercs, i had it happen to me before :/

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 09:56:23 pm »

Czubasa, wait for the update and you'll see that mercs will not be that annoying after it. Also, they are not only used to set up any kind of traps, the are also one of the biggest powers in the Town Control and the main features of 2238. They will not be deleted, but they will be nerfed in a special way. So, this suggestion is pretty much useless. Closed, moved.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.