"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:27:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: J R Isodore is stealing without the guards doing anything about it in NCR!!!  (Read 3522 times)

Gob

• The Good

5mm AP ammo bug will be fixed after wipe now stop crying baby's.

It doesnt take a detective to deduce this thieves are making a killing on trolling you.

Ill say this bluntly, in the face of this much trolling.... Why are you still on the NCR??

tbh Hub is IMO a very underrated town, with 2 general stores and a big guns vendor with plenty of BG stuff, and then a couple sectors away from the mighty gunrunners, why is that you keep lingering on Trolltown?

The hub is quickly filling up with assholes lately,due to massive thief trolling guy invasion in ncr.Mainly section 8 and various other scum.So,if you are tired of being bursted-pickpocketed in ncr,come to the hub,you can be suicide bombed near the bg shop,most probably.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Gob

• The Good

The hub is quickly filling up with assholes lately,due to massive thief trolling guy invasion in ncr.Mainly section 8 and various other scum.So,if you are tired of being bursted-pickpocketed in ncr,come to the hub,you can be suicide bombed near the bg shop,most probably.

Go klamath or vault city they are the most quiet ever.

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus

Vault City has some assholes too and its full of prick npcs. Its kind of funny that you never see thieves on the forums. Did the moderators ban them for being a bunch of trolling three year olds? If so go moderators!
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.

I don't thinks so. I think they simply doesn't care to reply...
Btw Ncr is the only place where you can get free high tier stuffs and its thanks to suicide bursters, bombers and thiefs... You just need to play smart.

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!

Dont cry kid & make your own thief.

Vault City has some assholes too and its full of prick npcs. Its kind of funny that you never see thieves on the forums. Did the moderators ban them for being a bunch of trolling three year olds? If so go moderators!
Perhaps you and your kid brother should learn to tell when a theif is unprotected, i saw him shoot at isidore and promptly get wrecked by the guards.
I Lol'd
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

He shot me up when I had +10k caps on me in NCR. :\
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 22 queries.