"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:00:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thunderdome  (Read 4782 times)

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
Re: Thunderdome
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 02:28:19 am »

nah i dont agree, unarmed and melee combat is really poor balanced and most builts work with one hit, and then you will never get up.
Also if you clic to attack certain melee guy it will become a server lag battle; both guys are programmed to instant hit the enemy when he gets to one (or two) hexes, so its hard and pointless.
if you want to solve problems you must use the best armament and builts and freakem out in a battle, anyway i promise that the loser will still hating the winner.

Look what the n00b comic have to say:
http://thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=56

PD: I suspect that you all dont have a melee or unarmed alt. if you dont know how it works...dont post anything
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 04:13:41 am »

Look what the n00b comic have to say:
http://thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=56

That's why I suggested what I suggested. If this would be done with Super Sledges, Power Fists and the like, it'd be just a HtH version of the usual ololo pwnzement.
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 09:31:56 pm »

Yes I agree with this however you can't expect others to behave the way you would. This would require immense patience and probably humility. To accept loss and not just grab your equipment later and murder everyone in the area. What would make some sense would be perhaps some god level NPC guards? or Removal of items and restoration of them upon admission to the "thunderdome". Which would to me require some external or more so internal implements.
That however is my opinion and may or may not matter in the end.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 12:58:11 pm »

There are gangs (sometimes enemies), that are cooperating with each other (VSB, TTTLA, Hawks,...) = after wipe this could be more than 50 players. It is good player base to make some periodical unarmed tournament. If any hostile gang players or no gang player would join, we could make condition. But until wipe this idea is dead.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 22 queries.