Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153802 times)

jacky.

Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #480 on: March 12, 2013, 02:36:43 pm »
in my opinnion u shound increase exp we can get from hits.
1hit point - 2-3 exp
when npc is on "-hp" u wont get any exp *it is a BUG

RAS u NEED to increase number of basic materials in encouters, fibers, junk-scraps, and maby basic tools in some urban encounters. i was looking for 4 flimts 20min and i coulndt find even 1. make farming scaveging more noob friendly like on requiem.

and maby make some encounters npc vs npc from who we can loot some basic weapons/stuff. now it is pain in ass to find 4 flints.

And last one, wednesday to see devs gms in game So we can ask Them questions. Leaving players alone in new serv isnt good idea
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:32:58 pm by jacky. »

Offline Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #481 on: March 12, 2013, 03:56:35 pm »
So I encountered 'Psycho Ghouls' in first turn I got hit in between the eyes for 30 damage each. Instantly dead. Couldn't even run.
Lost AK :v. WELL FOR A THIRD ENCOUNTER..

jacky.

« Reply #482 on: March 12, 2013, 05:15:52 pm »
Make low npcs vs low npcs encounters and they can be neutral to player, and same medium and strong npcs from who we can get stuff. And also caravans with weapons and resources sp we can farm Them from various caravans. But u need to let us get basic flints and basic tools from encs because it is v hard now and crafting is huge here.
Maby starting set depends of specials we choose
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 05:18:52 pm by jacky. »

« Reply #483 on: March 12, 2013, 05:27:01 pm »
DOWNLOAD CLIENT .zip

About the most important things what we're working on:

- Encounters: Will be more varied different NPC and criters groups.

The Scars

Offline Knife_cz

« Reply #484 on: March 12, 2013, 05:39:50 pm »
And please add some hints/tips or dialogues from NPCs where to find the quest guy or just quest in general, I was looking for the guy which gives you ammo in REF forever :o

And gah nerf these Psycho Ghouls, 550 Health each and Colt as weapon which ALWAYS crits. That's just impossible - put them into some location like bottom three squares but not just..Q_Q
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:57:31 pm by Knife_cz »

jacky.

« Reply #485 on: March 12, 2013, 08:45:00 pm »
Yes. This serv Have some potential but u need to share some info because now it is imposible to play with. Ras who is in ur team? And Please describe basic rules
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:54:31 pm by jacky. »

« Reply #486 on: March 12, 2013, 11:13:25 pm »
Knife Psycho Ghouls are only on the Death Belt area. You can use train From Moscow to Town Station (100 caps) to avoid them.

The Scars

Offline Knife_cz

« Reply #487 on: March 12, 2013, 11:19:41 pm »
Knife Psycho Ghouls are only on the Death Belt area. You can use train From Moscow to Town Station (100 caps) to avoid them.
I encountered them very very close near the Moscow Q_Q

« Reply #488 on: March 13, 2013, 12:18:57 am »

FODE Startup Guide
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei1n9m

I will try from time to time added some more info.
...a little too much of that for one day

Offline Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #489 on: March 13, 2013, 02:19:04 pm »
Just installed it. But when I try to run the updater it crashes and when I launch the game it says that critter.dat and master.dat are missing when I already put them inside data folder. What do I have to do?

I also tried to see if it works with the new updater, but the problem persists.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:23:42 pm by Dark. »

« Reply #490 on: March 13, 2013, 02:26:37 pm »
put them in the game folder, not data folder.

Offline Dark.

« Reply #491 on: March 13, 2013, 02:30:04 pm »
put them in the game folder, not data folder.
It worked, thanks alot.

jacky.

« Reply #492 on: March 13, 2013, 02:41:21 pm »
try to use fode forum
www.fode.eu
you can send pms to devs with your questions and also few other people try to know this server so u will have more update info about it.
this serv have huge potential and it isnt fot when after 5days u have nothing to do.

Offline Dark.

« Reply #493 on: March 13, 2013, 03:14:51 pm »
try to use fode forum
www.fode.eu
you can send pms to devs with your questions and also few other people try to know this server so u will have more update info about it.
this serv have huge potential and it isnt fot when after 5days u have nothing to do.
Yeah, actually I liked it. Nice graphics and textures, European locations are amazing, the partition of the community with 2 factions makes the game even more competitive, starting location is also quite interesting and creepy. Totally liked it guys, though I still have to check a lot of things.

Thumbs up for you guys, keep working on this awesome project.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:17:13 pm by Dark. »

jacky.

« Reply #494 on: March 13, 2013, 03:38:20 pm »
2 factions but u forget you can start your own gang. i am waitign for more info but i like this project and fixes. in short time this server might be very pleasant to play. lots of crafting lots of new weapons and armors and new features like canibalism. i was waiting for a long time for this server and i can see it isnt low developed fo australia but those guys spend lots of time on it but it need poishe and descriptions how to play. i like fode quest info when u get new one, and global chat is awesome.

i really hope this serv can became 2nd 2238
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:33:48 pm by jacky. »