Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153896 times)

Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #360 on: December 15, 2011, 04:25:02 pm »
USA was a stinky crap until the WWII, so they know how to get rich only about military and war. Can you imagine how will the Europe looks if people could have a gun over there? Anyway we have got a simple example about UE how it is follow to be totally crap.

Anyway there could some countries staid alive like japan maybe spanish, etc. The most aggressors is USA, Russian, GB, Germans etc.
That`s why i want to move Poland 10 boxes to the left, for being safe ;)

Hope Dunish or Dunes gonna do something with it (I mean Denmark).
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 04:57:02 pm by seb910 »

« Reply #361 on: December 15, 2011, 08:50:07 pm »
How to join into cbt ?

Offline runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 15, 2011, 10:24:16 pm »
How to join into cbt ?
I think they already taken peoples inside CBT and already started it.. don't know.
But that how I see CBT.

« Reply #363 on: December 15, 2011, 10:59:54 pm »
I think they already taken peoples inside CBT and already started it.. don't know.
But that how I see CBT.

We still have some work...

Appears here message with info as will be something new.

« Reply #364 on: December 17, 2011, 08:54:25 am »
I have very bad news and is not jokes.
From this day the project does not have programmer.
There is nobody to finish work on the scripts so I will not explain what this means for FODE.
We do not release almost finished product. So... Work on the project will be stopped
Probably until the recruitment the new programmers. I write probably because good programmers do not fall from the sky.

Enemies congratulates
Fans apologies
No more information and please without unnecessary comments.

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #365 on: December 17, 2011, 09:29:02 am »
No :( Why, why?   :'(

Offline balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #366 on: December 17, 2011, 10:42:54 am »
Man that's so sick... what happened ?

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Offline runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 17, 2011, 11:10:47 am »
Hmm..
Something to do with latest discussion on this topic. For sure.

« Reply #368 on: December 17, 2011, 11:57:14 am »
Hello Everybody :-)

This the time, when i must leave the Desert Europe project, and back to my real live.
I wish to say thank you to all my friends from Developers, Contributors and helpers, community.
That was very nice work with You in last 8 months of my live, and good luck for you.

In last days I did finish most important scripts for OBT in January 2012, and put first steps in cooperation with The New Future server.
I have hope that DE developers will use this gift correctly.
On this moment leaders of projects are: Ras(Poland), Kinkin(France), Cryofluid(France) and TankForYou(Slovakia).

I have too request to Desert Europe community. Please never pay donations for Desert Europe server! Desert Europe is an Idea, and server cost not too much (max 30 euro for 3 months).
Developers of DE have many persons, and that will be nothing problem for them to pay for server.
Nothing donations, this is my last request. 
In every project are persons who want to make business on players, than don't pay donation for DE, becouse that can only destroy game!

My request to Developers of DE, please nevere take any donations from players, and never use server blog, forum for your personal business!

Another thing, please don't put my nick in credits of game. Making this server was great idea for me, and that is enought.

Thank You All very much.
Xenom

ps. I have hope server will be ready for January 2012, becouse i did finish all important things in scritpting for OBT. If not, I will talk with DE leaders to give all ready work to other developers team, players can not wait.
Galachad must only copy/paste of some functions, and add few scritps to craft system - than he is programmer, and programmer to finish this is not needed to copy/paste. That is all what is needed to start OBT and you have 13 days to finish all.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:03:45 pm by xenom »

« Reply #369 on: December 17, 2011, 12:46:24 pm »
Obt will to be or wont to be ? Do you need programmers ? 

« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2011, 12:55:45 pm »
Obt will to be or wont to be ? Do you need programmers ?

just use the ancient "read" skill.

« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2011, 07:45:39 pm »
We don't now what gonna be whit obt. For now nothing changes. And yes we need programers.

The Scars

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #372 on: December 17, 2011, 09:07:35 pm »
HOPE YOU FIND PEOPLE AND FINISH YOUR WORK !
Best for you !

Offline Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #373 on: December 17, 2011, 10:06:14 pm »
Wow. First Exiting News about the Project, then some Folks alleged that content were Stolen and Now some Good Souls (right?) wish Good Luck. Even the global warming is not that Fast how Mood Changes here.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

« Reply #374 on: January 02, 2012, 03:35:51 pm »
CBT started, on this stadium there are terminals to take experience, becuse we are making many fixes, updates, adventeges. All informations and links are on DE forum.
We need to test how server work with many people, last time there was 70 players when server crash down, but that was only one time