Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153867 times)

Offline runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #330 on: December 11, 2011, 05:24:37 pm »
..In the end it doesn't matter..
Yup. There is some peoples that are so selfish that don't think about anything even harm/broke other peoples materially valuable things..
This is sad, but this is reality.

« Reply #331 on: December 11, 2011, 06:18:55 pm »
I do not try to put you,your team and server in a bad light but..... you have problems.... This is all I had to say and will no be replying anything else to this topic. La revedere.

you dont try ???!!!

*** is right you do steal graphics atleast most of them...

And what is this? and where is this topic? Who delete him? is it ok?

...This is all what you want to say? oh... it's a pity because I am still waiting for that list from you.

You and Mr. "X" drove this trooll machine and we are so stupid that we are caught up into this talk.
But thanks, because I learned that for some comments write-off is waste of time and this time I could spend on something more useful.  Patience I will be learned from 2238 developers ;)

This thread is the exact reflection of DE team inner situation : take a bit of stupidity, a bit of naivety, some dreams, some true skills and a lot of paranoia, and you got the exact picture, what you can see here.

You dont sit with us on mumble and you have no idea what we have relationships.
So please do not drives another nonsens topic...

Btw, nice screens. I hope you...
thx...

« Reply #332 on: December 11, 2011, 07:35:16 pm »
To Shangalar: Hello Shangi, it is nice to see you on this forum, and thats all about you and my friends opinion about you, but in effect your friends are cooperating still with project as developers to start together OBT without you and your children's behavior.
Congratulation Shangi and in my trolling advanteges I am waiting for your next great spam speech :-)

ps. this is not important for me what people are thinking about my person. I can be troll, popcorn man whatever, but at first is more important to give fun for players like their opinion about some person: "some xenom". I can be stupid, i can be everything, players must have fun from DE game, and see how we are trying give them that, what exacly they want to have on server - our team give all hearts to make this project from players for players.

ps2. Personaly, I wish You Shangi from my heart good luck in your personal project man, i know you are able to make very hard job and finish this. I know, that project give you many knowedle and experience.

ps3. Shangi: Suck my balls- i am not nice person, but  I am Xenom and Xenomor. Troll for troll :-D I am free and i can make whathever i like becouse personaly i don't have problem with any player, who want speak with me on priv :-) All persons, what you fired from project before they start, noow they are making 3 times much better job like you : Jenova, and Frenchy.

Many persons from my team do not like me too(lol exacly like you), but together WE ARE SPARTA !!!

To Gob: you did have chance to say sorry on this forum, your choise man.

Gentleman, i am really sorry for this situation on forum, but this man from opposition project hacked DE forum, steal the information and public this. This is not nice experience for DE team, and we have the lucky, there was nothing taken from our SDK.

This is real maby like joke, but we now are starting lawsuit to take from him 5000 euro for some charity organisation, and five years' imprisonment for this person(EU law).
Anybody who is working many, many mounths on project, do not wont situation like that, but in this situation can not be neutral.
You can try to feel the same if someone is trying to steal you hard work.
OBT in january :-D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:08:43 pm by xenom »

« Reply #333 on: December 11, 2011, 07:37:05 pm »
LOL guys!

I have read all messages.... and I don't know what I should say... Team Desert Europe is going to make new server, new history with Fallout's universe, new gameplay system and fun and you are hating them because they use someone arts or critters. Why? Do you remember old Fallout's mods, do you remember Megamod where are a lot of mini mods from other authors? Do you hate Megamod for including map from X mod or graphic art from Y mod? Nope so why do you hate this guys for what? You want they not realase this server or what?
You always said 2238 is boring and no wipe, you want to have other server but why you hate new server that is still work in progress? I can't understand it. Instead of enjoying that someone devotes his time to the community that you are destroying him. Why?
You're jealous of that because you can't make something game like their? Get the fuck off!

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49812 Founded topic from No Mutants Allowed forum. It is modding section when you can make new graphics or arts for Fallout and use this in your project. This is good so why not use it in other game? Do you know they steal some item? Do you asked authors or what? OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!

To Desert Europe team,
Please complete your great game project and don't worry. I hope you do great server!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:44:16 pm by Jimmy BoyX »

« Reply #334 on: December 11, 2011, 07:52:45 pm »
LOL guys!

I have read all messages.... and I don't know what I should say... Team Desert Europe is going to make new server, new history with Fallout's universe, new gameplay system and fun and you are hating them because they use someone arts or critters. Why? Do you remember old Fallout's mods, do you remember Megamod where are a lot of mini mods from other authors? Do you hate Megamod for including map from X mod or graphic art from Y mod? Nope so why do you hate this guys for what? You want they not realase this server or what?
You always said 2238 is boring and no wipe, you want to have other server but why you hate new server that is still work in progress? I can't understand it. Instead of enjoying that someone devotes his time to the community that you are destroying him. Why?
You're jealous of that because you can't make something game like their? Get the fuck off!

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49812 Founded topic from No Mutants Allowed forum. It is modding section when you can make new graphics or arts for Fallout and use this in your project. This is good so why not use it in other game? Do you know they steal some item? Do you asked authors or what? OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!

To Desert Europe team,
Please complete your great game project and don't worry. I hope you do great server!
We did taken always many negative opinions(when project beggining), players have too many right to my behaviorus :-D. I very thank for it becouse than i am working much, much f*** harder to make many things much better :-D
I love this :-)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:59:20 pm by xenom »

« Reply #335 on: December 11, 2011, 08:02:04 pm »
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=18893.msg163391#new
So are you going to hate cvet?
Stop flame, think, more think please.
Goodbye and see you soon.

Offline Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #336 on: December 11, 2011, 09:41:25 pm »
I am losing overview about who is a good guy and who is bad guy. I almost already made decision, but then Shangalar arrived and both bad guy and good guy attacked him, together like twins. Dudes, you should add some notes or theater program if you dont want to confuse your readers :)
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

« Reply #337 on: December 11, 2011, 10:10:07 pm »
This all is just embarrassing ...
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

« Reply #338 on: December 11, 2011, 10:18:48 pm »
that is not important, and normal for trolling...

Important is that - this topic was open more like 500 times in one day :-D
Bad promotion is always promotion, and that is very needed before beta.

Offline Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #339 on: December 11, 2011, 10:52:06 pm »
And it doesn't matter at all - People are viewing this Topic, write some Stuff and when the Open Beta comes they all Check out the Game and see that It's Awesome, write stuff about how cool it is and after OBT they will Continue this. It all started because the Lack of Informations from the Side of Gob - That's it. Because he hasn't seen Info's about Credited Things contributed by Other People they were marked as Stolen, and Shit likes to get Rolling.  ::)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Offline Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #340 on: December 12, 2011, 01:02:08 am »
This is mess. Xenom what the hell are you trying here? you are only ridiculing yourself, DE and DE dev team, stop this.
Rockwell gold card owner.

Offline Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #341 on: December 12, 2011, 01:17:38 am »

I agree. When shit like this happens, one stops and thinks about how fucked up this community is. It's a bit embarrassing sometimes to belong to it as well.

I am honestly wondering why this thread's not locked yet.

Offline Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #342 on: December 12, 2011, 06:10:35 am »
I am honestly wondering why this thread's not locked yet.

We like to give a chance to Desert Europe, as any other project, to share informations about it before authors set all "community stuff" like forum, irc, mumble, etc. (for some reasons people don't want to use fonline.ru for finding new projects, even if it should be central of FOnline world... but this is another story). Last time i checked DE forum, there was almost nothing in there, so not a suprise people don't waste time going there, if all info is posted in here anyway. Besides, more active servers - more testers of engine itself, more bug reports, bigger chance for new/better engine features or totally new things written by other teams, and so on... We don't need to throw shit on other projects to get "kick" to work on 2238 or SDK, DE team still have a lot of time to learn it. And we don't need to waste time on "they closed our thread, they want to ruin us! let's hate them!" bullshit that most likely (looking at previous posts) will show up after closing it. I say "let it flow", at the end we all want to find perfect multiplayer Fallout. If whatever DE team do with this thread give at least few people as much fun as i had after finding 2238, then let's leave it. Thread is fine as it is, under Desert Europe team control, as much as possible for regular users.

This doesn't mean that other moderators share my opinion, and topic can just disappear when someone cross the line :)
Games are meant to be created, not played...

« Reply #343 on: December 12, 2011, 06:29:00 am »
This is mess. Xenom what the hell are you trying here? you are only ridiculing yourself, DE and DE dev team, stop this.
Do you know other devs who can sometimes take more relax in their hard job, and make trolling, whatever with other people? I dont think, becouse dev must be... like batman :-D.
I like unstress in that style and you can forgive me that ;-)

Sometimes is realy nice when you can take relax, 5 beers, drink it and than put some troling with normal, and unormal people on forum to test how many persons are interested for topic (was open 600 times in last 24 hours).

Ridiculus or not, absolutly logical and under my control, becouse many, many and many people are reading this topic.
Propably much more of them will test playable obt and give the infos to other about the game quality. And than everyone will forget about that what was here writed.

In polish: ja @#^%ole, ale mam kaca po wczorajszym. Nie da się dobrej gry tworzyć bez odpowiedniej ilości alkoholu...
Propably in 1,5 week will be available client to game, you can help us if you wish with finding important bugs before OBT.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 07:55:29 am by xenom »

Offline Astenu

• I am APK- Addicted Player Killer
« Reply #344 on: December 12, 2011, 09:02:27 am »
HAHA, i understand u perfectly clear, i sometimes cant play without having few beers simply because im bored with farming or sumthin. Couple of beers can make me dizzy and trolling in NCR more amusing. Anyway great screens, im really looking forward to this project. I fear 2238 will be dead soon and i have few concerns about DE, because getting attention of people will not be easy, i mean maps are big and world map as well so i think that average player amount in 2238 just wont be enough to populate your server and give us PvP possibilities in random encounters as often as 2238. Hope im wrong but we all know how hard is to satisfy people these days without dx10 effects ;) and game like this really needs numbers for great fun. I do not wish that 2238 was dead but it seems like it will anyway and DE might be only serious alternative for english speaking players looking for some challenge. I also hope u will be all the time open for players suggestions unlike 2238 devs, this will help consolidate community and keep numbers up, give us variety of choices and simply more fun as your and ours imagination is our only serious limit despite engine limits. Drink more if it helps u make this game better and better, na zdrowie ziomek.

BTW, my avatar is stolen from internet, i used it even without asking author of it if i could. Anybody wanna sue me?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:05:20 am by Astenu »
My biggest dream is to push the red button and to set the world on fire.