Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153863 times)

Offline Gob

• The Good
Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #285 on: December 08, 2011, 09:30:13 pm »
If you have my MAC adress post it here.Let's see how smart you are.

« Reply #286 on: December 08, 2011, 10:56:30 pm »
this topic made my day please go on! :D

Offline Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #287 on: December 08, 2011, 11:05:46 pm »
Detective Monk works with Xenom to find truth lawl.
<Goes back for more popcorn>

For real: saying that GM are gays (saw that in pic) and blaming 2238 server and adversiting own server on THEIR site is somewhat weird. Xenom and other macho guys from FO:(x)DE - be more intelligent and do not shit into own bucket.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 11:21:23 pm by Tomowolf »
h

Offline jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #288 on: December 08, 2011, 11:08:01 pm »
Heh, Gob, find in my messages something, that you didn't said before :) (and also where did I agree with you, that I was in your router, emoticon means yes?) Every lawyer will say it to you. Seems, that you can be easly cheated by anyone.
And about defacing, you know, that threats are punishable by a law, do you know about it? Try it, come on, I'm not afraid, I trust my servers :) Especially, that you don't have any knowledge about what is inside (and I guess, that you don't have any knowledge about systems), bah, you even said in messages, that server is under Windows ;D
I laughed a lot while I was talking with you. When you said, that "someone hacked your router" I got a point to play with you a bit :)

Offline runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 08, 2011, 11:11:44 pm »
...Xenom and other MACKO guys from FO:(x)DE...
My old account :D
must quote "Eye for eye" from that picture, if nothing else :)

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #290 on: December 09, 2011, 12:51:36 am »
What is this, I don't even

Offline Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #291 on: December 09, 2011, 01:04:33 am »
This is your forum.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

« Reply #292 on: December 09, 2011, 03:45:39 am »
SPEECHLESS

Offline Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #293 on: December 09, 2011, 04:17:37 am »

I offer my legal services. I specialize in intellectual property law. Because of principle of lex loci protectionis, i exactly need to know, where hacked server was located. I will try to establish cooperation with local intellectual property lawyers, so we can maximalize our effort and give you best chance to win the case.

But i see potential problem. Local law enforcement could be inefficient, so i offer you that you can upload your copyright protected works to server located in my country, so after next violation, i will feel like a fish in water and you will save your money because of no need of multiple legal attorneys.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Offline Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #294 on: December 09, 2011, 04:40:04 am »

« Reply #295 on: December 09, 2011, 06:05:57 am »
Shit just got real.

« Reply #296 on: December 09, 2011, 07:07:31 am »
I offer my legal services. I specialize in intellectual property law. Because of principle of lex loci protectionis, i exactly need to know, where hacked server was located. I will try to establish cooperation with local intellectual property lawyers, so we can maximalize our effort and give you best chance to win the case.

But i see potential problem. Local law enforcement could be inefficient, so i offer you that you can upload your copyright protected works to server located in my country, so after next violation, i will feel like a fish in water and you will save your money because of no need of multiple legal attorneys.

I think that is not needed. :-D
Our police have now all informations about his activity.

Offline Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #297 on: December 09, 2011, 09:01:53 am »
If you will try it, we will do a lawsuit against the developers of 2238 server or if he is not from your team than very sorry from my site, write to me on priv, and we will make personal lawsuit against him.

OK, I got little bit tired about you confusing everyone with 2238 dev. Pro hint: check the Developer title that only devs have under their forum nicknames.

Sorry for spaming, but...
Gob knowing as Raynor009 has 30 days to pay 250 euro donation for 2238 server.
We do not want to be affiliated with this situation, nor we want to participate in any legal action. That's serious.

« Reply #298 on: December 09, 2011, 10:08:26 am »
OK, I got little bit tired about you confusing everyone with 2238 dev. Pro hint: check the Developer title that only devs have under their forum nicknames.
Right, very sorry for this to all Your devs.

We do not want to be affiliated with this situation, nor we want to participate in any legal action. That's serious.
Ok, we understand.

« Reply #299 on: December 09, 2011, 12:50:13 pm »
To GOB...
Translate themselves into English or your language. This will be useful to know what you did.

Article in the Polish Criminal Code. We are in the european union and the law is the same in that things.

Stolen information is not so important because what you read is not a great mystery but ... it is not my problem. For me the case is ridiculous and personally I would not reported nowhere. But it is too late because the rest of friends has undertaken other decisions so i think that your official posts here granting of guilt really help.

good luck & See ya

EDIT

*** is right you do steal graphics atleast most of them...

Now I'm angry. Show me a list of "steel" "steal" graphic if you're so smart because you can easy denigrate if you do not have proof unless you are another *** who is the loser in life and only can speculat.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 02:56:13 pm by Ras »