Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153885 times)

Offline maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #255 on: November 28, 2011, 09:58:57 am »
You are one of few persons, who did destroyed good atmosphere of the 2238 server.

i hope that you dont make same mistake as 2238 developers/gamemasters. fonline really need something new and fresh, not another sdk clone with same quest, maps, gamestyle and no possibility to running in combat mode, which im not the biggest fan. exept half-dead 2238 - your project is really the last hope of fonline so try to dont fuck this up and work on PR. im only afreaid of population on DE, and abuses of people who s creating this projcets. to fill the server there is a simple solution - speak with 2-3 big gangs, not only from 2238. if you convice them to play/test on your server, other players will follow. goodluck kurwa

« Reply #256 on: November 28, 2011, 10:25:20 am »
it is not half dead...it is undead zombie, or in fo style --- ghoul with spear...;]
i think de will be big answer to all players who are tired of 2238 and banning gms for nothing...i will play it for sure but it would be grat to take some players from requiem serw and other fo servers...2238 died like 7months ago
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 06:56:57 pm by Graf »

Offline Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2011, 12:21:21 pm »
Quote from: 'xenom'
(...)and 100x better respect for players. I fuck you, i fuck 2238 server, and sorry...

I'm confused.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:23:28 pm by scypior »

Offline Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #258 on: November 28, 2011, 01:41:53 pm »
1) I tested Fo:DE and i am afraid of that player would not fully populate whole Europe wasteland. Those maps are too huge (many of them) and players will be dissapointed. Did you considered, that you can open up all locations not from the beginning of the open beta, but from time to time, depending on server population?

2) Surf.. only perfect graphic design of objects will not create good game. Look at 2238. I understand that many player suggested (and created) maps, objects. They were refused by Lexx, because they were not in harmony with Lexx and other devs visions. It results into state, that whole Fonline 2238 project is 100 percent their vision, but last 1,5 year, without any major update (except Glow "dungeon").

Fonline 2238 harvests popularity from well known F1,2 locations, selling players illusion mixed from old Fallout atmosphere and nostalgy. Players taste it and left, or group together and fight each other (gangs). Second group wishes were too longer ignored, so dont be confused, that new projects, even not fully perfect in your eyes, but giving players the needed response, are welcome.

3) I hope that your project will overcome basic childhood complaints and you will not loose your spirit and finally, THAT YOU WILL NOT REMOVE OLD COLOURIZING, BECAUSE IT IS THE REASON WHY EVERYBODY LEAVES SERVER. ;)
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

« Reply #259 on: November 28, 2011, 02:34:03 pm »
On behalf of our crew we apologize for the behavior a friend ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 02:37:34 pm by Ras »

« Reply #260 on: November 28, 2011, 03:00:33 pm »
surf thnx for deleting my criticism post about 2238...good job!!! now ban me here

Offline Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2011, 03:04:48 pm »
surf thnx for deleting my criticism post about 2238...good job!!! now ban me here

In case you haven't noticed I've removed some more posts, and your criticism is still here (look few posts above), even if it's OT.

Why so touchy?

« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2011, 03:12:16 pm »
In case you haven't noticed I've removed some more posts, and your criticism is still here (look few posts above), even if it's OT.

Why so touchy?
My prosition is close this topic.
If someone from here want to have new infos about de: forum.fode.eu

« Reply #263 on: November 28, 2011, 03:15:34 pm »
well i got banned on forum few times for writting criticism about some gm's, so Scypior you know. bad experience with moderators of this forum. to bad 2238 is almost dead but you didnt do anything new in 1year in this serv. and now number of players from decrease from 300+ to 90-110..it is little sad and pointing and trolling about new upcoming servw DE is not fair

Offline Dziubek

• The Dark Brotherhood, Akatosh1
« Reply #264 on: November 28, 2011, 03:21:22 pm »
Well, conclusion is one, that FO2238 is dying, as we can see this very clearly on these statistics many players are systematically leaving this server/game. http://www.rookie.name/fonline/playerStats.php?r=year&s=1320282134&ts=0&ar=0&step=12
And also GM's/devs aren't talking with players, many times when i had problem no one could help me because you (GM's) were off range.
If you really expect this project to still growth its actually not possible due to lack of dialogue (instead of FODE, while most of players can suggest an idea) with players who are spending many times playing, and they're able to suggest any idea, some corrections and they can notice many problems which aren't getting fixed yet. That's my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 03:25:40 pm by Dziubek »
TDB aka CS
Akatosh1

Offline wally

« Reply #265 on: November 28, 2011, 03:34:10 pm »
Those graphics looks pretty awsome, i'm anxious to play it. i'm a fallout games enthusiast and a new well worked game is very welcome. keep doing the good job.

"Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!"

« Reply #266 on: November 28, 2011, 03:39:17 pm »
well split that by 2 (proxy) :) and we will have reall number of players. the problem with 2238 is simple --- u can get easily banned for no reason but if u need help no one can help you "write to overseer" hehe or only devs can fix that...or my nr1. surf --- i wont help you because i dont want to...or if u stuck dead over map or if u are in jail for funn and u "bitchinng nexx" about reason why he put u there well...this serv will die in this year for sure
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:33:43 am by Mutie »

« Reply #267 on: November 28, 2011, 03:47:17 pm »
I'm confused.

This is my feeling about all this situation. We are in very nice relationship with other projects, but  Surf make impossible to have good relationship with 2238. His behavior destroys all image of 2238 server and developers.

I know, that players are thinking  sometimes about DE as the last hope, but in future we make from DE totaly open source project. There will be always someone, who will make some new scripts, new addons for DE, who will make DE better. The same policy did use devs of firefox.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:06:07 pm by xenom »

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #268 on: November 28, 2011, 03:56:38 pm »
Someone must explain me how Surf - who is not developing 2238 - is making it impossible for you to have a good relationship to us.

@Statistic argument: Totally normal.

« Reply #269 on: November 28, 2011, 04:08:50 pm »
Someone must explain me how Surf - who is not developing 2238 - is making it impossible for you to have a good relationship to us.

@Statistic argument: Totally normal.
As dev I can not understand this situation of "Surfs answers", maby he want be 2238 dev.
You choose him as moderator on this forum, not I.