Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153717 times)

Offline Surf

• это моё.
Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #240 on: November 27, 2011, 02:20:18 pm »
Oh fuck this maps are epic ! FAP FAP FAP.

@Surf better if you make your "what remains" than critic other people. Show us your maps, expert of fallout games  ::)

" This looks like 3-4 unfitting different gamestyles thrown into one bunch. " Firs map is looking epic and all scenery fit so where do you see problem?

If you can't stand the slightest criticism, why bother posting screenshots? So deal with it. I haven't even said anything regarding the quality of those maps (it's fine) only that the color schemes and "themes" are uneasy to the eye.

« Reply #241 on: November 27, 2011, 04:02:56 pm »
Well, being constructive surely helps, gentlemen. No offense, but your comment was indeed a bit too curt, Mr.Surf - and you have given up on barter1113, so you hadn't handled the countercritique in this case, too. It's very unlike you, given the sight on the comments you've given to my works.

It's my humble opinion on this.
Wasteland is a tricky business.

« Reply #242 on: November 27, 2011, 04:54:46 pm »
Open Beta Starts 1.1.2012!

« Reply #243 on: November 27, 2011, 05:49:07 pm »
That are only examples of our maps, but few of locations need much much better design. We will work on this after obt, replace sceneries for new, fix tiles.
 I think, that will be no problem, because many players are waiting for DE, and in 1.1.2012 will be possible to start first playable version.
 At the beginning there will be many server restarts, but you must help us to find some bugs, and we will fix them as fast we can. We won't make CBT, because in obt we can much faster make some fixes.
I think the players will understand it, and we will strive to listen them :-).
We are speaking with 2238 players about many good ideas to implement now, and I have hope that will give many, many fun for players.

For example profession system:
-bounty hunter - he is looking for players with bad karma, and taking them to jail(great for APK)
-paramedic - small cooldowns for doc, fa, and only he has chance to respawn death critter
-soldier- every few hours you can take your salary for your military service, and have many other bonuses in game.
-desert rat -you have very bad karma, you can eat players meat and rape women :-P
-scout-you can hide your nick like npc, or have the same faction in nick like your enemy.
-slave master-something like in fallout 2, but will be possible to have for example 1 Deathclaw with 1000hp
-assasin -your sneak never turn off when you are attacking with unarmed, meele skill, and you have much more chances for criticals with meele weapons.

After server start we will take opinions for more professions for game from our players.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:03:31 pm by xenom »

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #244 on: November 27, 2011, 07:00:15 pm »
Surf sorry from me I donnot want hate or flame you but we all fallout funs and fonline players must stick together. It is nice when someone devlopment new and other stuff about fallout. I am really like it and I cannot wait. I am really like desert europe and what remains so please make suggest but not make war, flame. Peace!

2238 and other servers are too nice!

Offline Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #245 on: November 27, 2011, 09:02:39 pm »
These maps looks great. At least thousand times better than "oh so fitting and falloutish 3D". ;)
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

« Reply #246 on: November 27, 2011, 09:10:12 pm »

NEC Soldier

REF Soldier

Offline Dziubek

• The Dark Brotherhood, Akatosh1
« Reply #247 on: November 27, 2011, 09:29:48 pm »
Names of the factions will be probably New Empire of Commonwealth (NEC) and Royal East Federation (REF)
TDB aka CS
Akatosh1

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #248 on: November 27, 2011, 09:32:39 pm »
Is it for default skin? All frames complete?

« Reply #249 on: November 27, 2011, 10:14:13 pm »
Probably will be only for NPC because all frames not exist and i think also will never rise.
Now complete is walk,run,dead,sg & unarmed.

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #250 on: November 28, 2011, 04:58:04 am »
Probably will be only for NPC because all frames not exist and i think also will never rise.
Now complete is walk,run,dead,sg & unarmed.

And who created these graphics? :)

I have btw. not seen a single credits/downloadlink (Fallout modders stick together - my ass) in this thread so far, even though the stuff is of a-plenty of sources, yet, we see stuff posted appearing as if it would be the "Desert Europe" (lul) team doing these while all the ressources are freely available:

See, I am not trying to flame here. But this is exactly the mindset of people "stealing" artworks, not caring for the sources and so on, the exact shit we have had some pages before. You haven't even mentionend your graphic sources and "stole" the stuff - while a simple credit/downloadlink would have helped everyone. It is simply a matter of respect, a word this team here seems to be incabale of.

As said, nevermind. I think this is a pretty cool project. But the stuff above is, well, the stuff above. :) Who's gonna take you serious besides with such stuff?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:18:18 am by Surf »

« Reply #251 on: November 28, 2011, 05:45:59 am »
Ok. Listen to me man. You had many opportunities to add many implementation, players send you many good works. But you did never listened them, always been just your vision of game.
DE is project from players. This project consists of people from many countries, and they have the right to use their work, becouse Desert Europe is international project and in few months as open source.

2238 developers are not able to listen players, you are doing the game for yourself, and criticize all others. I can not read your shitty posts Surf. Do you want make a war, you have nothing chances. We have 100x better scripts, 100x better solutions, and 100x better respect for players. I fuck you, i fuck 2238 server, and sorry...
...for my english. War, war never changes!!!

You can ban me, because you can only that, you are a empty shit for me
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 06:56:05 pm by Graf »

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2011, 05:53:00 am »
 ::)

The only thing I asked, is that you include the original authors of your artworks to your posts, else it looks cheap as described. What you do with your game directly is a) out of my touch b) out of my interest  and c) out of my influence. It is, as often said in this thread, simply a matter of respect, nothing more.

The inability to take even the slightest critcism is quite showing though.

You create a thread here on the 2238 forums and expect only circlejerking and react very hostile at the slightest cricitism. It os quite showing and your trolling gets funny since I didn't even do a slight thing for 2238 the last few weeks, especially the "we have better this and we have better that" showing the true nature  - as if I personally would care.  r00fles!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 06:56:30 pm by Graf »

« Reply #253 on: November 28, 2011, 06:36:07 am »
You can not see the difference between criticism and insults other projects. I did say that, what I am thinking about you, and propably most of 2238 players are feeling the same. You are one of few persons, who did destroyed good atmosphere of the 2238 server.

I am programmer of DE and every day i am writing more like 200 lines new code for engine. In last time more like 500 lines of code. I'm working on a project every day, instead of being with my family, with my doughter and wife.

What are you doing for your players?? Ban them?? No comment, and full respect for killing 2238. Ban players for nothing is nothing solution for me.

ps. Sorry my friends, I will not continue speech with that man and on this forum. Yes Surf, you did win again, take a fun.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:38:12 am by xenom »

« Reply #254 on: November 28, 2011, 09:39:33 am »
And who created these graphics? :)

I have btw. not seen a single credits/downloadlink (Fallout modders stick together - my ass) in this thread so far, even though the stuff is of a-plenty of sources, yet, we see stuff posted appearing as if it would be the "Desert Europe" (lul) team doing these while all the ressources are freely available:

See, I am not trying to flame here. But this is exactly the mindset of people "stealing" artworks, not caring for the sources and so on, the exact shit we have had some pages before. You haven't even mentionend your graphic sources and "stole" the stuff - while a simple credit/downloadlink would have helped everyone. It is simply a matter of respect, a word this team here seems to be incabale of.

As said, nevermind. I think this is a pretty cool project. But the stuff above is, well, the stuff above. :) Who's gonna take you serious besides with such stuff?

You call us thieves but i think that someone has "stealing" your brain that you write such stupidity topic.
This is unacceptable behavior to a moderator. Who moderates you?
Again, once again the same your fuc...g saying
Could not you just write the questions who made ​​them anim.?
Only write also some more trivialities... no comment
Tell me, whether each project starts with writing credit?

Please, stop troling.

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=17245.msg150523#msg150523

Credits will be when the project will be ready.... SOOON ]:>

btw. This animation is a gift from developers of the suspended project Fallout: European Commonwealth.
I just did only missing running and dead animations for this character in a coat.
More info in credits

goodbay
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:56:31 pm by Ras »