Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153868 times)

Offline maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2011, 12:28:55 pm »
I didn't knew that 2238 is abandoned. Thanks for the information, though.

you are welcome man!
maybe not officaly, but its looks abandoned from perspective of regular players. you still wroking on it on your free time? or you totaly left form developing 2238? we all know you guys dont have much time for 2238 but will be nice to inform community what you created - what is going on. its not that hard, thought.

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2011, 01:23:21 pm »
you are welcome man!
maybe not officaly, but its looks abandoned from perspective of regular players. you still wroking on it on your free time? or you totaly left form developing 2238? we all know you guys dont have much time for 2238 but will be nice to inform community what you created - what is going on. its not that hard, thought.

We're about to start some internal CBT, so things are still rolling. ;)

I agree on the other posts though, I don't think that such drama here is neccesary, if team members or ex team members of DE want to discuss such things (which most of the times never ends good) wouldn't it be better to do that through PM?

Offline jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2011, 04:33:21 pm »
I agree on the other posts though, I don't think that such drama here is neccesary, if team members or ex team members of DE want to discuss such things (which most of the times never ends good) wouldn't it be better to do that through PM?
Or on our internal forum, but we already discussed about it, so other talk is pointless, you have right.

btw. how looks field of view on your server ? i hope its not a copy of 2238, this FOV is really bad for fonline

For now, we have FoV system activated, and it's not bad for MMO game. In Fallout yes, there were no FoV and it was good, because you didn't have to search npc. In MMO it's not really needed, and it adds some.. Tactics to make? I can't write it correctly in english (poor me :( )

« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2011, 04:39:51 pm »
I didn't knew that 2238 is abandoned. Thanks for the information, though.
It was abandoned from 2 or 3 wipe...Just we had false hope in you.

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2011, 04:44:31 pm »

And yet you visit this forum if the game is "abandonend". :)

« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2011, 04:56:05 pm »
I only visit it because of this topic.

Offline Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
Rockwell gold card owner.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2011, 07:19:52 pm »

Now I feel sad panda. :(

« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2011, 07:56:00 pm »
Personally I would say look at the 3d development forum I don't think it would be still continued if Fonline would be abandone also why would have been a change to the gathering system if its abandoned it wouldn't make any sense.
People sometimes have hard time and can't do as many things as they want...

« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2011, 08:34:46 pm »
Personally I would say look at the 3d development forum I don't think it would be still continued if Fonline would be abandone also why would have been a change to the gathering system if its abandoned it wouldn't make any sense.
People sometimes have hard time and can't do as many things as they want...
"Personally" I think its useless because most people think that when 3D comes it wont be longer FOnline based on Fallout 1 and 2
Thats my point of view.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2011, 08:45:30 pm »
Well, then most people are superficial.

Offline Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2011, 09:17:47 pm »
And this Thread is for Desert Europe, and not for Is-FOnline-2238-abandoned. Could everyone move back to Topic?
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Offline Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2011, 10:33:44 pm »
"Personally" I think its useless because most people think that when 3D comes it wont be longer FOnline based on Fallout 1 and 2
Thats my point of view.

Exectly :)
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra

Offline Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2011, 10:57:12 pm »
Any news on FO:DE? Got anything new thats particularly cool to show off?
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.

« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2011, 01:57:26 pm »
Any news on FO:DE? Got anything new thats particularly cool to show off?

We're working to finish maps, new technical solutions, interesting options for the player
...and the climate of game ;)