Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153790 times)

Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2011, 10:13:32 pm »
I can say it too about you in 2238 project so please be quiet.

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2011, 12:32:38 am »
I have been fired from the project since I didnt want to copy 2238, which was in fact their idea since the beginning (oh, no, sorry, "2238 but better"). We'll see if my mates which have the same feeling of humiliation decide to leave as well. Maybe we'll try to make a new project from scratch.

If we don't, we'll release all our features for 2238 team, so they can use it if they want. If they don't, we'll release it to everyone else.

Offline Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2011, 09:43:58 am »
Whats wrong in taking the best from each project in order to create one superior server ?
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2011, 10:23:43 am »
Shangalar isn´t important person on this moment and almost nobody from Desert Europe team won´t discuss with him.His part of job can give to 2238,thats his choice,but giving work from any our people like scripts will end with the trial court on charges of theft of property not for 2238, but for Shangalar.

We have very good contact with many devs from 2238, we respect together, becouse we know that job is very hard.

Project is on good way to finish,every technical things were made by Polish team,maps have been done also by our great mappers(Poland, Hungarian, Slovakia).Everyone is working together and project is going straight to finish.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:11:11 pm by xenom »

« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2011, 10:24:26 am »
I have been fired from the project since I didnt want to copy 2238, which was in fact their idea since the beginning (oh, no, sorry, "2238 but better"). We'll see if my mates which have the same feeling of humiliation decide to leave as well. Maybe we'll try to make a new project from scratch.

If we don't, we'll release all our features for 2238 team, so they can use it if they want. If they don't, we'll release it to everyone else.

You have been demoted(to contributor) because you do not want to respect our vision and direction of the game  "full choice possibilities for players". Game needs to relax and freedom, no restrictions. If free will for gamers is copy idea from 2238... ok we are "copying-man".

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2011, 02:25:10 pm »
His part of job can give to 2238,thats his choice,but giving work from any our people like scripts will end with the trial court on charges of theft of property not for 2238, but for Shangalar.

I'm so afraid of you. Remember not to take anything from my job and everything will be alright.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:27:47 pm by Shangalar »

« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2011, 08:20:28 pm »
Shangalar isn´t important person on this moment and almost nobody from Desert Europe team won´t discuss with him.
[...]
every technical things were made by Polish team,maps have been done also by our great mappers(Poland, Hungarian, Slovakia).

I'm glad nobody important leaved.
Keep up the freedom oriented work, we all need it.
"Mais tout le monde s'en branle de ce que vous pensez mon pauvre Caled" Wilks

« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2011, 12:00:29 am »
I'm glad nobody important leaved.
Keep up the freedom oriented work, we all need it.
Shangalar was very important person for project.

« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2011, 02:16:50 am »
Shangalar isn´t important person on this moment

Shangalar was very important person for project

What i dont understand?

Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2011, 03:15:18 am »

What i dont understand?
When he was in project- he was very important person.
Now he is not in project- and he is not very important person.

You must forgive me, but forum is not good place to talk about Desert Europe developers problems. Project is still countinue, we got more than 1000 new graphics for engine, many many scripts, and something like 30 new maps+12type of bases (8 big cieties, 5 very big mains, 4 factories, 2 trainstations, many others small locations like small villages).
You can wish us good luck, and we will finish this in this year.

What we need exacly for now from you??
Your ideas for gameplay fonline DE. Whatever informations, what can be very important for you, as players.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 03:32:04 am by xenom »

Offline skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2011, 05:13:00 am »
drama ^^
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"

Offline Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2011, 10:11:48 pm »
how big maps ?
Rockwell gold card owner.

Offline maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2011, 11:59:30 am »
important persons, lawyers, trial court - serioush shit is going on here! ..but keep working, since 2238 project is abandoned, you guys are probably the last hope for fonline :/

btw. how looks field of view on your server ? i hope its not a copy of 2238, this FOV is really bad for fonline
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:02:03 pm by maszrum »

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2011, 12:11:26 pm »
I didn't knew that 2238 is abandoned. Thanks for the information, though.