Author Topic: FO: Desert Europe  (Read 153863 times)

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
Re: FO: Desert Europe
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2011, 08:52:49 pm »
Barter ,what is your problem .Did you made those sceneries? If yes then sorry , if no then why you are trolling it.Its not your problem.
Btw.I was wrong I had bad informations so because I said that RAS made it...

I'm not trolling and please don't insult me. I wrote what I think about it and you should think about results. It is too bad if you don't know about what your worker made. Anyway it is not  fair and nice. Someone was tired with to do this stuff and now you took it without asking him/her. How would you feel if someone took something you did and said all players, it's your?

Sorry but if you ask owner it's ok. But if not ask, it's not ok. That's all. In the future, please describe authors and mods which you use.

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2011, 09:53:56 pm »
All that stuff will be present in game credits.

Can we please move to another subject, because that one is pretty boring.

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2011, 11:15:01 pm »
How would you feel if someone took something you did and said all players, it's your?

if I wrote somewhere that I made it yourself?
Xenom said that I made it based on other graphics. just made ​​a mistake because he thought it was Lexx
where is the problem?

Please ...

I used the road because I think it very good and there is no need to do another.
I can easily do another new one, but I do not see the need. I will to devote this free time to do something useful.
if you play our game and dont see the credits thanks for some new stuff then you can do a problem :)

Project is not over yet... btw.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 11:22:14 pm by Ras »

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2011, 11:41:51 pm »
Project is not over yet... btw.

Not at all, indeed.

In fact, there is a news on the blog.

http://fode.eu/

Offline LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2011, 07:37:13 am »
well, the artwork reminds me a bit of Team Fortress 2

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2011, 12:22:18 pm »
Someone else spoke about Warhammer. You're all strange guys xD

Re: List of other FOnline engine based games
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2011, 10:47:14 pm »
FOR: FO: Desert Europe
I have 1 Question. Do you ask creators of new graphics that you use in you client or you just steal all what you want? I know - many things is free for use but not all and you have realy many new graphic in client.

Merged /Wipe
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:58:47 pm by Wipe »

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2011, 11:09:11 pm »
Have something that we took from you ? Or are you in relation with someone complaining about that ?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:11:24 pm by Shangalar »

Offline Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2011, 11:51:06 pm »
Have something that we took from you ? Or are you in relation with someone complaining about that ?

Nah, he is just trolling.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2011, 02:55:59 am »

As you see a lot of people learn about your game throughout this forum, just put a small list of credits of guys who did XY on the first post of the thread here. Done. Or just ask the people you are taking the stuff from before you import it in the first place. Note, this is not bitching, just trying to avoid similar posts in the future.

Offline Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2011, 03:06:36 am »
As you see a lot of people learn about your game throughout this forum, just put a small list of credits of guys who did XY on the first post of the thread here. Done. Or just ask the people you are taking the stuff from before you import it in the first place. Note, this is not bitching, just trying to avoid similar posts in the future.

I dont think there will be anything done about it, just let them troll and bitch as much as they want. We do have the agreement of the true authors (either by asking or because it is free content), and we won't bother posting the credits for each video of the beta progress to satisfy some random trolls. They can wait for the release of the game to see the credit.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:08:39 am by Crazy »
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Offline Fizzle

• *Inactive* - Working on a Project.
    • Fizzle's  dreamland of  exploding teddies.
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2011, 05:48:25 am »
Hey keep up the good work. They just think that you put in all of your time on this. (You might, you might not, but hell shit like this takes time!)
For those about to die I salute you with Honor and Respect.
If your going through Hell keep on going, no shit i dont wanna be luciphers bitch.
*Accused for tent raping when inactive* - Great.

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2011, 01:17:52 pm »
In fact we do. And we're more than 20 people in the team. Even if some don't do much or if we've always some away people, a lot of us remains and continue to work on the project.

« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2011, 08:48:16 pm »
FOR: FO: Desert Europe
I have 1 Question. Do you ask creators of new graphics that you use in you client or you just steal all what you want? I know - many things is free for use but not all and you have realy many new graphic in client.

Merged /Wipe

FOR:Alwar ...and the rest of the strange people writing strange questions

I have for you 2 answers ...and 2 question.
-Yeas we have MANY NEW GRAPHIC,so what? We have to confess to you from each pixel which we took from the Internet?
-Write here the names graphic which not done by people from the project and you'll get answer. Do you think that we do nothing and just suck all of the other projects and saying that this is only our work?

...please, use your brain and think

Surf man, please...
"Or just ask the people you are taking the stuff from before you import it in the first place"
How do you know about what is asked and what is not? Some things in the game is placed on the Internet for free use just only need to note/credit "who made ​​them".
You are person with class so be patient, wait for the game as you are curious and do not be overzealous as the rest of the trolls.

...anyway i gives the first part of the credits and thanks

Main graphic original fallout 1 & 2
Gary Platner
Tramell Ray Isaac

Other graphic artists
Robert Collier
Jeff McAteer
Brian Menze
Scott Rodenhizer
Aaron Brown
Peter Kroko
Michael Sean McCarthy
Chad Moore
Eddie Rainwater
Justin Sweet
Vance Kovacs
Tim Donley
Charles M. Gregory
Daniel Jacobs
John Jacobs
Karel Jacobs
Christopher Jones
Benc Orpak
Adoni Torres
Jason Anderson
Leonard Boyarsky
Michael Dean
Sharon Shellman

Main designers
Feargus Urquhart
Matthew J. Norton

Other designers
Jason G. Suinn
John Deiley
Chris Avellone
David "Zeb" Cook
Dave Hendee
Colin McComb
Scott Everts
John Deiley
Scott Everts
Jason G. Suinn
Robert Hertenstein 2
Nick Kesting
Fred Hatch
Mark O'Green
Tim Cain
Leonard Boyarsky
Jason Anderson
Jason Taylor
Scott Campbell
Chris Taylor
Tim Cain
Jess Heinig

Music
Mark Morgan

...the rest "soon"

Offline jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2011, 03:01:27 am »
Music
Mark Morgan

Eem... Not really :)

@Surf and others: Just like Ras said, wait for OBT and you will see credits, and you'll able to say then, if there is some content from some author which is not mentioned in credits or not.