"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 15, 2024, 09:37:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I get heavily radiated....  (Read 753 times)

I get heavily radiated....
« on: June 24, 2011, 09:20:35 pm »

and I need help!

Where I can find a doctor that can heal me?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: I get heavily radiated....
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 09:24:29 pm »

ncr inside the walls make sure to put guns away or you will die , junktown near brahmin pens , redding also near brahmin pens, san fran you cant miss it as soon as you walk in its there.
edit: if you are randomly getting radiated, its because you are either near glow in encounters, which increases radiation or you are eating many fruits. the other way is you might be fighting floaters and centaurs which also give rads when they hit you and poison you. =0
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:28:25 pm by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:39:28 pm »

To expand on that, most cities have doctors.  Those doctors will heal everything (hp, crippled limbs, rads) for 50/level.  So a level 5 guy can pay 250 caps for healing, a level 21 guy will pay 1050 caps, etc.  Or you can take radaway, which will reduce your rads over a short time period.  25 initially I think, then more after a few minutes.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 09:50:31 pm »

To expand on that, most cities have doctors.  Those doctors will heal everything (hp, crippled limbs, rads) for 50/level.  So a level 5 guy can pay 250 caps for healing, a level 21 guy will pay 1050 caps, etc.  Or you can take radaway, which will reduce your rads over a short time period.  25 initially I think, then more after a few minutes.

With rad-away, you loose 25 rad, then 50 after something like 10 min, and then 75. And you can't take more than two at same time. Doctor is often easier and cheaper.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 23 queries.