"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 05:20:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Thx GMs!!!!&Thx devs!!!!  (Read 11288 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Thanks GMs/devs/mods
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2011, 04:08:31 am »

Sorry to party-poop but I'm gonna be a realist here.

We need a system to prevent spambots, not just wait for hours after night for a mod/gm/dev to delete these.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011, 04:15:48 am »

Well Michael, that kinda stuff is not done by pressing some magical button, you know. A solution is being looked for ;)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011, 04:28:56 am »

Well Michael, that kinda stuff is not done by pressing some magical button, you know. A solution is being looked for ;)
Well Eternuata, I was just pointing that out thar, you know, no need to be a smartass.  ;)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 05:46:33 am »

???

Why that attitude, man? I was not trying to be "smartass" or anything, I actually meant to emulate a kind of friendly tone (I admit it might not be easy to understand through this way of communication).

I wanted to give an answer to your comment, which is true (a system against these bots is needed). The only problem is that there are other problems around and that is why a system like that is not being implemented quickly.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 07:09:15 am »

???

Why that attitude, man? I was not trying to be "smartass" or anything, I actually meant to emulate a kind of friendly tone (I admit it might not be easy to understand through this way of communication).

I wanted to give an answer to your comment, which is true (a system against these bots is needed). The only problem is that there are other problems around and that is why a system like that is not being implemented quickly.
Okay if your words are true then my bad.  I'm use to Surf giving comments like those...  With more than obvious intentions.

Infact, your post looked exactly like a surf post.

Somewhat possibly smartass yet vague tone, if you put grammar in and sound it out.  the Wink at the end...  (omg he used to put those in EVERY SINGLE POST  ;D)

p.s. not saying surf's like this all the time but that's the usual vibe I get.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:13:25 am by Michaelh139 »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 02:29:13 pm »

His post looks not like a "surf" post, just like stating facts, as a needed solution is already being worked on as we speak. If anything was "smartass" then it was the "rather have some system to prevent those things registring here.". Oh really? Do you really think we wouldn't have already thought of such a thing? Next time you feel outsmarted by a oneliner with a " ;) " at the end, you might just resist the urge to reply with some inane things.
Re: Thx GMs!!!!&Thx devs!!!!
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2011, 01:54:07 pm »

Thank you DEVs for all the work.  There was a time in my life that I wanted to be kind of the wasteland but it's harder than it looks!
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2011, 01:40:01 am »

Good idea for the new trade section, I like it.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2011, 03:55:59 am »

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 07:56:01 am »

can you merge the treads?(i mean mine with this one)
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2011, 05:29:16 am »

Well, you could have a message box in which an account applicant must retype a sentence next to the message box- such as "Retype this sentence in the message box".

The Chinese guy in the bot-assistance sweatshop might figure it out, but it is worth a try.

Or a button labeled "magical button", with the regular "Send" button being just a decoy.

Or both.

Just write on the screen that the Send button is fake and that Magical Button is the real one to push.
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Tnx GMS, Devs and Mods!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 12:05:43 pm »

i must thank the GMs, the devs and the forum moderators for taking care of such kidgarden like the 2238 comunity
tnx again everyone!!!!(including Surf)

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 03:22:23 pm »

Well thanks to all Devs and Game Masters for developing and taking care of such a great game as FOnline is. Keep it good work, folks!

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2011, 03:52:13 am »

Quote from: Dak'kon from Planescape: Torment
Endure. In enduring grow strong.

Thank you developers and game masters for enduring.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 17 queries.