"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:05:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Water.. it's so delicious and moist  (Read 3549 times)

Re: Water.. it's so delicious and moist
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 06:42:53 pm »

Nyan - you keep on writing new ideas and beeing super happy about old ones, yet you ignored one of the most important thing, which I also wrote about in this very topic...

"As far as i dont really care about whining people, I think that might be a bit to "hardcore" if not well balanced. And knowing dev's way of seeing all our suggestions, you would have to come up with the right formula or more details about how it works if you want this suggestion to be considered seriously."

Dude - you have some really nice ideas, but it doesnt work that way. We already know that. How about concentrationg on one of your ideas and working on it a bit? Not just saying how awesome it would be to implement this or that. But coming up with some more accure information.

Really - My post is not supposed to be offensive, but you aint going nothing, just throwing ideas - no metter if those ideas are good or not.

Thats what I think about the whole thing.

Nyan

• Teehee.
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 08:00:49 pm »

Thanks for that Tommy, I'm so sorry I must disappoint you. I'm really not this kind of girl who will sit for few hours and think about the game mechanics, It bores me after short period of time + I don't know what is possible to do ingame. That's why I spread the seeds of my imagination for you guys to develop them if you like. I'm just a little weird head full of unclear visions, sometimes my ideas come from my writings, sometimes I see a movie and think that this might make the game funnier to play or just more realistic and challenging, few ideas come from pen and paper rpg we develop with our friends which is fallout like and based on fallout mechanics. That's it. So all of you guys who think that I think that I'm omnipotent and ate all the brains, that's not true. I'm not even playing the game currently. It's just my 5 caps, maybe if someone likes my ideas he or she will think about them and create all the mechanics - that's the way I think. So don't get angry at me guys, look at my ideas with a distance, or if I annoy you too much and you see them as spam tell me so I will stop posting. Cheers

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 04:22:26 am »

I think the main issue on suggestions like these are people who are yelling "We don't want fonline to be the sims".

What the fuck are you complaining about? No one wants it to be a "Teh Sims In Teh Wastelands". Building that stuff in proper will just be a nice alternative from shooting things up and, as said before, is actually a huge element for that kind of wasteland survival.

No one wants it to be, that you die because you didn't click on the water bag in your inventory or so. No one wants to be a wasteland cook, "clicking on teh fire and the meat to survive!!1111". We just want to add a nice element of playing the game for people who like to.
See - just as an example - if this would ever be inserted - there won't be a penalty, like at the moment, when you don't visit your tent for 7 days. What is ingame stays ingame, no "Real Life" time. And would it be so much a pain in the ass when you need to drink water, for instance when you want to travel from the glow to klamath (extreme distance)? Would it be so much pain, if you'd allow some players to build a farm, to supply some people with food? Of course it would be stupid to have to eat/drink every 30 minutes. But with a much higher time I don't see the problem.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.