"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 07, 2024, 09:45:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Kings Crew (Recruiting)  (Read 1101 times)

Kings Crew (Recruiting)
« on: May 30, 2011, 10:43:33 pm »

Kings Crew is a gang. It was istablished after the great war. A normal scientist named King.C, was captured by Van Graffs, and was ordered to work for them. While working for them he learned how to use energy weapons, and became a good soldier. He was living fine, but he didnt like what he was doing. He was tired of killing innocent people, and he was tired of being a thug. One day he came up with a plan and wiped out Van Graff's family. Some people gave up and choosed to be on his side. After that he decided to create a gang that will actually do good for people. He named his gang Kings Crew and he let anyone join, but you had to proove your loyalty. When you join Kings Crew family you would be protected in towns u normally woudnlt and you would be free to use any supplies. Kings Crew goals is to make a wasteland a safe place!

Xarr

• Former Troll
Re: Kings Crew (Recruiting)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:57:11 pm »

i lol'd at the last things you said.

"protected in towns u normally woulnlt" - so you want to walk 24 hours per day with every member in a unguarded city?

"and you would be free to use any supplies"... - ...if you gather them yourself. really, a good faction works with rules, like ~you can take what you want, as long you bring good stuff here too  (I do not give the CAmk2's to every member, only to the leaders

"Kings Crew goals is to make a wasteland a safe place" -  then make a wasteland to a safe place, but you cannot do it with the wasteland in FOnline, everyone said that... and is now dead
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 03:22:27 pm by Xarr »
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:59:46 pm »

::) another rp/apk faction doomed to fail
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:32:04 pm »

"protected in towns u normally woulnlt" - so you want to walk 24 hours per day with every member in a unguarded city?

"and you would be free to use any supplies"... - ...if you gather them yourself. really, a good faction works with rules, like ~you can take what you want, as long you bring good stuff here too  (I do not give the CAmk2's to every member, only to the leaders[/url]

"Kings Crew goals is to make a wasteland a safe place" -  then make a wasteland to a safe place, but you cannot do it with the wasteland in FOnline, everyone said that... and is now dead

First of all, I meant I meant that unprotected towns will be safer when we are there. It doesn't mean we will be guarding it for a whole day. It just saying that we don't kill random players like most factions do.

...And yeah u cant make a wasteland a safe place, so I guess we can only make it safer... I am bad in English, but I will try to make a better introduction.

*ignore falloutdude's post*

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 12:00:11 am »

Just say when u will be in unguarded city i like to shoot random lol dudes :P
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 12:45:51 am »

please do it and I will be there as well because I like shooting Perteks  ;D

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 01:08:20 am »

And after it always u die lol :D
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 10:54:19 am »

double post dude

on topic no many RPERS maybe i should start a A-RP gang slavers stimpack fucking l33t power rangers  PEW PEW squad with proxies and UN-RP taunts

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 02:44:58 pm »

::) another rp/apk faction doomed to fail

Why fail? APK gangs never fail, they join swarm  ;)

Good luck guys.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 17 queries.