"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:21:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dont tell me it's OK  (Read 2560 times)

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
Re: Dont tell me it's OK
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 11:25:04 pm »

this is a looter build in Turned Based combat.

I can go for gangs and Mobs from 5th level with this build and make 10k in an hour. I will take one more Bonus move later

As said above, you should focus on critical perks to max critical damage/effects, if you want your character to be effective in combat. Even in turn-based, if you spawn in an encounter against someone with better sequence and damage per second like Big Gunners, you won't stand a chance and won't be able to escape with your bonus move.
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 01:18:15 am »

fight real time bonus move it a waste in real pvp and awareness is also waste of perk does nothing but tell you hp just shoot at someone when they die u dont need to know there hp. i say remake this build wont be good at real pvp and snipers are not great at pve i find.
lol whaaat? Did u ever played with a turn- based build? Did you EVER gang someone by turn-base character? Turn base builds is AWESOME for gangs man, and it's true. If you're having fun just to take a town control to pvp in RT - that's your point. But Your RT character will reaaly suck when it will be ganged in TB. IF he is TB monus move is must-have.
you won't stand a chance and won't be able to escape with your bonus move.
dunno what to say to u. Do u know that 4 monus move allow you to shoot twice using your lsw, and then hide behind a wall/door/car/another shit. And lol, these points aren't for "escaping" , they are for tactic combat.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:23:59 am by Gazzz »
Lux aeterna

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 01:37:53 am »

Finesse is good when you are just a crippler and you have other players to do the main damage. If you are hunting PvE alone, I would not suggest Finesse.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 02:39:09 am »

lol whaaat? Did u ever played with a turn- based build? Did you EVER gang someone by turn-base character? Turn base builds is AWESOME for gangs man, and it's true. If you're having fun just to take a town control to pvp in RT - that's your point. But Your RT character will reaaly suck when it will be ganged in TB. IF he is TB monus move is must-have..
why would i make a turn based combat alt when i fight real time all the time tb is waste of time and even more of a waste if u waste a good perk on bonus move and awareness and yes i can see his hp and see if he is cripped is not a good excuse for haveing it if you are fighting tb just click and check all you info u need right there.... if u wanna take it go ahead have fun i dont care just telling this guy what i think of his perk choices. :o
and yes i do tb with gang but only hunting why would i balance rt and tb in a combat alt when i play rt fire once and move a little thats all i need. i have toughness and brod i will kill who needs to be killed and take a large amount and damage and live because well i need not waste tons of perks on useless perks that wont help me in real gang pvp.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 11:21:41 am »

Need awareness to hunt down whichever russian jsut pkd my alt.
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 06:47:11 pm »

why would i make a turn based combat alt when i fight real time all the time tb is waste of time and even more of a waste if u waste a good perk on bonus move and awareness and yes i can see his hp and see if he is cripped is not a good excuse for haveing it if you are fighting tb just click and check all you info u need right there.... if u wanna take it go ahead have fun i dont care just telling this guy what i think of his perk choices. :o
and yes i do tb with gang but only hunting why would i balance rt and tb in a combat alt when i play rt fire once and move a little thats all i need. i have toughness and brod i will kill who needs to be killed and take a large amount and damage and live because well i need not waste tons of perks on useless perks that wont help me in real gang pvp.
when a good TB bigguner will get you one day, you ll be surprised) And yes TB is is Fun for some people. For me for example
Lux aeterna
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.415 seconds with 21 queries.