"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:02:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What do you think of this build?  (Read 2780 times)

Re: What do you think of this build?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 07:38:26 pm »

What do I think of this build ? :) http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/Fede_Unimev/Burstercritical.jpg

It is bad , won't compete with other BG powerbuilds.

Why? 16 or 21% crit is low(crit is not meant for big gunners) , no matter what BG crit build you are gonna make it will still be unreliable because , no stonewall ,less health and each time you shoot it's like flipping a coin with 5 sides , maybe you will get lucky. Oh yeah no weapon handling means you can't use jet , you can use only cigs and nuka , 10 AP with BROF ;D

http://www.imagebam.com/image/dd36ef134207395

This is not a crit based build , just replace MC for lifegiver and it will be a fine build , but not as good as mine :) you dun't have stonewall.

the build use jet, cigs, nuka and BUFF

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 01:25:00 am »

you dun't have stonewall.

Stonelol ? Oh yeah its the best perk of this game for sure...

So, X-Treme, if you want to do a crit roket take better critical, otherwise dont take it, and take a LG for example. And T-888, it is possible to do a crit BG with 2 shoot without weapon handling, so ok you have 1/5 to do a crit, but u shoot 2 time each turn, so its not that bad.
" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 05:14:56 pm »

Hmm, I really don't think better critical perk helps on RL build. From what I've seen it provides only knockdowns and knockouts from time to time, which is useless for rocket launchers imho because the most of the critical rocket hits are supposed to be deadly.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 05:18:30 pm »

Hmm, I really don't think better critical perk helps on RL build. From what I've seen it provides only knockdowns and knockouts from time to time, which is useless for rocket launchers imho because the most of the critical rocket hits are supposed to be deadly.
hahahaahha, it increases the damage done by the critical hit, its easy to know, my EW Pistlero does 100DMG with crticals of laser pistol using beter criticals, otherwise it will only do 50 or 60.
the way how it works is unknown, thanks devs!!

I think the built is bad, you can do a critical triple burster and had a 3/5 of make a crit if you use all your AP, but probably you will not survive to spend all the burst
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 06:44:18 pm »

you can do a critical triple burster and had a 3/5 of make a crit if you use all your AP, but probably you will not survive to spend all the burst

That is not how maths works.
3 burst with each one having 4/5 chances to NOT do crit give (4/5)^3 to not have a crit at all, so 1 - (4/5)^3 = 0.488 to do at least one crit.
It's still less than 1/2.

But you are still right in saying that it is not worth trying a crit BG.
"Mais tout le monde s'en branle de ce que vous pensez mon pauvre Caled" Wilks
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 08:09:19 pm »

hahahaahha, it increases the damage done by the critical hit, its easy to know, my EW Pistlero does 100DMG with crticals of laser pistol using beter criticals, otherwise it will only do 50 or 60.
wow, you are comparing aimed shots with uncalled shots (bursts) despite the fact there are different crit tables for these two kinds of critical hits. I'm not good in math but I would say one critical rocket with better crit could do damage 5-10 more than without BC, so no big deal.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 22 queries.