"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 08:02:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New ALT command for slaves  (Read 898 times)

New ALT command for slaves
« on: May 26, 2011, 09:53:50 am »

Make it so you can ALT click on an object, "Pick this up" command for slaves only.

This would be great right?

arathhunter

• Arath =Gray Rock Village Leader= -Canadian Drow-
Re: New ALT command for slaves
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:13:29 am »

It is great. But why not for mercs too? I mean You payed Them to work for you dident you?

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 10:38:30 am »

Indeed this would be a great idea, since generally when I'm hunting with mercs it's a pain in the ass, Perhaps it should always be "used" by the merc/slave in the #1 slot so you don't have to pilfer through all of them? Granted some people might say it makes hunting encounters with mercs too easy but if they start costing money periodically and can run away it seems like a fair risk/reward

arathhunter

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 10:41:02 am »

Indeed this would be a great idea, since generally when I'm hunting with mercs it's a pain in the ass, Perhaps it should always be "used" by the merc/slave in the #1 slot so you don't have to pilfer through all of them? Granted some people might say it makes hunting encounters with mercs too easy but if they start costing money periodically and can run away it seems like a fair risk/reward
Indeed!.... I still want robots though :<

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 11:38:43 am »

It is great. But why not for mercs too? I mean You payed Them to work for you dident you?

The same reason mercs don't mine. They're hired guns you pay to fill a combat role and are better at that role, vs slaves. Slaves are better at.... being slaves!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:30:57 pm by aForcefulThrust »

arathhunter

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 06:31:55 am »

The same reason mercs don't mine. They're hired guns you pay to fill a combat role and are better at that role, vs slaves. Slaves are better at.... being slaves!

So in that sense is, We shouldent be able to carry our items ether? or equip them with better items through their inventory?

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 18 queries.