"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 16, 2024, 05:46:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Project v13  (Read 11092 times)

White Eagle

• Kill 'em all
Re: Project v13
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 08:44:57 am »

Looks cool, lets try, eh?

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2011, 09:42:42 am »

Something that dont comes from Bethesda dont means that is something good, also Bethesda keep alive the Fo spirit, and now Fallout get his 3D RPG truly canon game wich is NV (yes it is)
Im trying to say that there is no matter from what studio comes the videogame, if there are some guys that were important in the first games, like Chris Avellone in the NV
Also im not scared about WoW system.....im scared about Fonline sistem, its harsh, but WoW is becoming bored and light with the time, also in my personal point of apreciation something that is the best selled means that is a piece of shit (i already play WoW, i didnt like it) just take a look to manures like CoD in all of his presentations, Gars of War, etc... In this world the idiots are like 99.9% so it shouldnt be strange

What did you talk about FOnline in Project V13?! There are two different games and you shouldn't compare it. New Vegas is good game, I enjoyed playing this but IMO it will be better. Beth has a fucking stupid engine what I hate. I don't like RPG where you can see from character eyes or new styles for RPG from left side character - it sucks. Fallouts should be from 360 camera 3D or TPP. But anyway, back to the topic I think Interplay #2 will make average MMO but we should give they a chance. Maybe they'll make good game which give us some fun.
I don't play a new games, example suck consoles games like GoW, new CoDs (I have Call of Duty 1, 2 and 4) so I don't disscus about it. Maybe one of the new game I will buy polish Witcher 2, but right now in my country or my nearest town there isn't here this game.

lolo787

• I want you to join The Enclave
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2011, 03:59:15 pm »

So i make a question no one respond it  anything you said its not going out well peoiple that thniks its going out  tell me if you are gonna play it or still playing FOnline 2238?
Enclave Forever

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 04:34:08 pm »

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1057232/000117091807000324/0001170918-07-000324.txt
find it
for now (i normally read news about that in the wiki or in the Interplay and Bethesda page) Interplay have the rights to do a MMORPG since 2007, in fall 2008 Bethesda get a requisition of show what Interplay was doing, the result were the screenshots and another concepts arts that you can see in the internet, including the official Interplay page, but they are fake (exept the concept arts).
Recently Bethesda get another requisition form, now Interplay need to show all the sells of his products related to Fallout franchise, and calculate his costs in money (wich fortunately is really low), to determine the "damage" against Beth, this means that Bethesda have the rights of Fallout as a sure thing, and Interplay have the rights to do the MMORPG p. v13, but they need to pay a % of what they win to Bethesda for keep the Fallout name in the game

Isnt everything that happen, but is what i can remember now, you can search it in the Fallout wiki in the news section

PD: Note the game is being dev since 2007, wich means 3years and we still not being sure of the game, in the meantime nothing about v13 will come out, so enjoy Fonline because is awesome that it exists, and we maybe see it die in some time for some random Bethesda wish
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 04:36:55 pm by Reiniat »
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2011, 04:54:42 pm »

we maybe see it die in some time for some random Bethesda wish

It is very unlikely, because Fonline (note, that it isn't a Fallout game, which is a registered trademark) is a free, non-profit, stand alone game which have a separate, written from scratch engine, which is only using some resources from F2. It is possible to make the game work without of resources from original Fallouts.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2011, 05:15:13 pm »

It would be a sad day if v13 comes out and everyone leaves fonline 2238....

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2011, 05:48:51 pm »

So i make a question no one respond it  anything you said its not going out well peoiple that thniks its going out  tell me if you are gonna play it or still playing FOnline 2238?
YES, v13 will be a game were the real life rich can buy armors and good stuff, so power will be defined by how many dollars do you have, and i hate that, i dont even give him a chance
PRAY TO FONLINE
It is very unlikely, because Fonline (note, that it isn't a Fallout game, which is a registered trademark) is a free, non-profit, stand alone game which have a separate, written from scratch engine, which is only using some resources from F2. It is possible to make the game work without of resources from original Fallouts.

It would be very good if thats enough, but it isnt, id say Behesda wish, the history of the videogames is full of big Co eating little studios:
Crash Bandicoot trilogy developed by Naughty Dog, produced by Universal Interactive. Naughty Dog had the license and all the rights of Crash, but Universal go to the court and win the rights of Crash killing that beautiful franchise and making shit like Mind-Over Mutantt
Spyro the dragon from Imsomniac same history than Crash, produced by Universal, they go to court and get the rights
When you hear GTa you inmediately think "its made by Rockstar" but it isnt true, the original game was dev by DNM (or DMN i dont remember) with the time Take2 buy the little studio with the rights of GTa and made it Rockstar San Diego
Halo the best shooter franchise for consoles, originally owned by Bungie, now Bungie have only the rights of maintenance the last game Halo Reach, Microsoft Studios is now producing a new Halo dev by 332 Studios

If Bethesda see this game against his interest (or even Interplay) they will wipe this, no matter if the law is with us, this game can still in the law, and as a dark game but it only retrase the date of aniquilation
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 05:53:59 pm by Reiniat »

Sorry for my bad english
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 11:32:21 am »

Reiniat, i bet ... ewww i dunno.
i think interplay can make good game, they have chance. i believe in interplay.

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 02:46:33 pm »

lol theres no closed beta can you proof it? i dont think so
Hahaha I don't have to prove it, why don't you look for yourself? Google doesn't hurt ;)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fallout+online+beta
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:49:22 pm by Floodnik »

lolo787

• I want you to join The Enclave
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2011, 07:01:39 pm »

Hahaha I don't have to prove it, why don't you look for yourself? Google doesn't hurt ;)

i already enter there i put 3 emails for the beta
Enclave Forever

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2011, 04:00:25 am »

Reiniat, i bet ... ewww i dunno.
i think interplay can make good game, they have chance. i believe in interplay.
You mean that you believe in the creators of FO1 and FO2? because then you dont believe in Interplay,
if you really believe in Interplay, maybe your right and maybe youre wrong, nobody knows

yes i put 10 emails there..... 10 months ago, its very old and still working it sounds suspicious for me

Sorry for my bad english

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2011, 12:53:23 pm »

avv

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2011, 01:50:33 pm »

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2011, 04:53:45 pm »

Keep living the Fallout Online dream.

I was expecting for something like this, now i can say "i told you to all", but no.
1min of silence and not intense murdering for Interplay...........

PD: Whats wrong with you Surf??? did you forget that THIS is Fallout Online????, we dont need Interplay V13 f we have THIS
PD2: People that are in the border of the abyss always fight brave....before of fall, there is always a posibility, however it is to low to keep it in count

Sorry for my bad english
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2011, 04:58:39 pm »

I think that even if Bethesda won, it would continue developing Fallout Online, so it is going to come out either way.
And if Interplay went down, I hope Bethesda finishes the game anyway.

Also I think it would be better for Bethesda/Obsidian to develop this. Since most of the old Interplay crew which created Fallout 1/2 is now in Obsidian.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.