"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 03:36:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I apologize you Mr Surf  (Read 1645 times)

I apologize you Mr Surf
« on: May 25, 2011, 12:05:50 am »

I apologize you Mr Surf for that I was towards you too harsh, ordered you, besmirched your reputation and humiliated you.
You wrote that you used my application, so I assume lying wasn't your intention and I apologize you for calling you the absolute liar and for that I wrote that "you're telling readers of this forum absolute lies about my application" and for that I wrote that "your words in that posted message doesn't say the truth" and for that I too rashly and unjustly wrote that "you haven't even run the program or you get mixed up my application with other applications" and for that I too rashly and unjustly demanded an apology from you.

These are sincere apologies. I hope you will accept them.

In that posted message you publicly gave wrong answers, which unjustly gave my application a bad mark. I ask you to correctly comment your misinformation so that it won't indicate that the application is a source of errors in your images. I talk publicly because your explanations in that posted message were publicly expressed.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:10:29 pm by jarekfall »

Frenchy

• TSAR
Re: I apologize you Mr Surf
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 01:24:05 am »

Please don't remake a new topic about it, I think you can talk to the person concerned.

Sorry for you jarekfall.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.