"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 02:49:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Goood Morning FOnline2238 - or, the General Introduction Topic  (Read 44421 times)

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
Re: Goood Morning FOnline2238 - or, the General Introduction Topic
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 10:04:21 am »

Hello, I am Senrain.

I'll be honest and say if you meet me in the wasteland, chances are i'll shoot you.

Yeah, yeah i'm PK scum I've heard it about a thousand times, though i'm not a 12 year old moron like most of them, and can even be a bit pleasant if one decides to have a chat with me.

I can be kind on occasion to newbies, but that's only if I think you're cool. If you're a kid who doesn't know how to spell i'll just shoot you.

I LOVE roleplayers, and will take any opportunity to join in on a good roleplay. Sucky roleplayers, of course will be shot like anybody else.

Also, I hate russians, ALOT. If your name looks, sounds, or smells russian i'll shoot you down. Why do I hate russians? Because I can't understand what the hell they're saying and most of them seem to hate english speaking players, so i'll hate them right back.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:07:43 am by Senrain »
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 12:26:10 pm »

Hi guys ! Im gonna make a classical SG soldier character ! Im gonna shoot/make friends/rob people in the wasteland along my trusty friends... all of witch left the game 2 play hello kitty online so i have no friends in the game :(
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:11:12 pm by EvilKhan_BG »

Evan

• The dead are never aplenty enough.
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2011, 02:46:38 pm »

Hey, I didn't notice that thread. Name's Evan, and I just love the waste, and the people who inhabits it. Yes, even you, and those guys you just thought about in doubt. For the note - I didn't play any Fallout in this century. Be seeing (and shooting) you.

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 04:05:39 am »

Hello I'm Josh Plague, brother of Ben Plague, and I wanted to say hello. If you meet me in the wasteland just ask for help and you'll generally get it, though I might make you play meat shield for me to earn stuff (:D 1 endurance ftw!). I am not a huge fan of random PKers, trolls, griefing thieves, blue suit harassers, etc etc but if you're a cool person I might let it slip.
Also, I hate russians, ALOT. If your name looks, sounds, or smells russian i'll shoot you down. Why do I hate russians? Because I can't understand what the hell they're saying and most of them seem to hate english speaking players, so i'll hate them right back.
I am also not a huge fan of the ruskies, and I feel compelled to add that Eastern Europe tends to be extremely homophobic so if you get killed by them just sexually harass them and they tend to go away.  ;D
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2011, 07:04:04 am »

Played the first two games, came across this, figured I may as well, don't like thieves, don't like purposeless PKing, pretty much like 70% of the rest of the people on here.

Thinking of starting a gentlemanly faction for gentlemanly players, but that'll have to wait until I've accumulated the requisite cash for a base.
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2011, 07:39:58 pm »

Hello. New player here. Stumbled upon it by accident. Played and adore both Fallout and Fallout 2, skimmed through Fallout 3 and New Vegas, not really enjoying them at all. If we meet out in the wasteland, I'd probably get killed.
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 02:51:29 pm »

Well hello there. All you hardcore FOnline players you. Been lurking in the forums for a while, though I may as well introduce myself.
Name is McCheesums, and I bloody love the Fallout series.
Gonna get down and tear some crazy shit up with my... Nah I'm just gonna RP, kill whomever kills me (When I can. Until then, I'll keep tabs. Taaaaaaabs I say.)
If you see me, stay cool.
Grin.
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2011, 12:00:18 pm »

Hello there :)

I am new here and must say I like this game! I loved Fallout 1 and 2, and liked FO Tacs.

But I must say its very different here. You can´t just go and explore the world, because everytime you do and enter some place on the map with a green circle, there are always those playerkillers :/ And there are so much questions left.. so if someone here has much experience and wants to share it, please feel free to contact me :)

Still I like this game and perhaps there will be a time I can do more then collect junk and make some bullets of it :) Really want to explore the world.

Crit.

• Caps, Caps, Caps...
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2011, 07:00:49 am »

Good morning.

My character is 'Impacticated'.

That is all.

P.S: Not much of a greeting, eh?
" Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter. " - NCR ( New California Republic ) Marine.
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2011, 09:45:48 am »

Hi all, stefan here

Been a fan of Fallout since the beginning...and FOnline:2238 is any die hard fallout fans wet dream!!!

Awsome job to the dev team.....you guys have made my dream come true!!!!
burn the bodies

Red

• I'm Red.
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2011, 12:15:56 pm »

Hello everyone! I'm Red, and I'm from Sweden! I've been a long time Interplay & Black Isle fan, and I just discovered FOnline 2238! Looking forward to play with all of you.  ;D
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2011, 07:25:27 pm »

Like any beutiful dream usually does, this one can aswell, easly turn into a nightmare  ;)

Rittz

• Troll's need to get a job.
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2011, 05:46:17 pm »

Greetings Mortals

SCP-096

• S̯̹̮͚̦̣͍̣̖͛ͪ̍̈́̑̈́̎͞C̤̝͇̞͔͉̏͒ͩ̏̑̍̂͘P̱̖̘̘͉͚̦̹͌
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2011, 12:36:20 pm »

Hello everybody, I am new here.
SCP-096 is normally extremely docile, with pressure sensors inside its cell indicating it spends most of the day pacing by the eastern wall.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2011, 08:34:02 pm »

Hello everyone.
I'm kind old player (Started in 2010 january about 2 or 3 days after my birthday.. my birthday is at january 7th)
I think everyone knows me ingame with names:
Crugo, Derry, Bioe, Combative, Macko, Macken, Mackona, SteDon.. and some random names :)
What I really enjoy play is HtH character (Of course, because of easy leveling, but also good tank)
I wait for wipe and some updates for HtH builds :) Mine build is already perfect, but wipe changes everything.. trust me.

And yes. I'm base raper. Maybe it was just for fun, because I didn't care about stuff (Another base stuff I just dropped at NCR lol)
I really wait wipe and to make my new "plans" working :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 18 queries.