Other > General Game Discussion

Goood Morning FOnline2238 - or, the General Introduction Topic

(1/28) > >>

Adalric:
Hey there everyone, they call me Adalric and I am new to FOnline 2238

First of all this is basically a hello how are you what the forum like topic, I just want to get to know some of the more regular players, where people tend to come together, and all that kind of stuff.

I have played each Fallout up to New Vegas and I just finished Honest Hearts when I came across this little game, it seemed cool so I gave it a go and here I am.

So ya, this is my introduction haha.

EDIT: Im actually using a charecter called "Wearyone" now, as my Adalric charecter was pretty much screwed over haha.

Surf:
To all newcomers, use this thread if you feel like you want to say hello to the community over here. ;)

Michaelh139:
*Fattsanata was critically hit in the eyes for Max HP, was knocked down, knocked out, blinded, and had his armor bypassed.*

That means hello in FOnline.

falloutdude:
you were critically hit in the groined knocked out , lost your tiny dick , got laughed at when at -19 hp and was left there to wait till u recover to +hp sense u are noob and dont know how to kill stuff trolololol
ooooo by the way thats how i say hello i love you. ;D
i see you quiting in maybe 3 days

Adalric:
I dont think im going to quit haha, I am a noob but everyone is when they just start, Ill just keep trying as im a huge fan of the fallout realm, maybe ill see some of you guys out there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version