"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:22:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: GM Abuse, I'm QUITTING  (Read 10567 times)

Re: GM Abuse, I'm QUITTING
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 07:00:48 am »

Here's whats going on, suicide bomber has multiple dynamites set to different times. Even after the body disappears the explosion can go off on the square he died on.

i'll say it before and i'll say it again, the explosions did'nt go off on the "square" the bodies were laying they randomly exploded and a total of at least 4 explosions in RAPID succession went off.

Stop defending the GM we ALL say that he was fucking around and didnt care 3 people died cuz of crossfire, not to mention the 5-7 afterwards cuz of explosions.

but to get to the point. i am Quiting. i deleted my char, client and mIRC off my computer and i don't care what happens to FOnline2238 maybe AFTER the beta is over i'll check it again.
if i'm lucky the GM's are then a bit more SERIOUS about the server they try to run off donations.
i don't mind donating but the attitude the GM's trew at me in mIRC earlier today shot that chance to 0%.

adios! this was my last post
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 07:03:13 am »

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 07:43:44 am »

Well GeneralM13 I think that was a "Run away! Run away!" event... In NCR there is also a lot of other minor events like "Who shoved his hands into my pants?" and one of the most popular "Bodies puzzle"...

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 09:26:42 am »

if i'm lucky the GM's are then a bit more SERIOUS about the server

I've told you already that nobody made an explosion. If there would be, I could see it in the GM commands-log.

/Edit: Another thing. You've wrote the explosions have been on the grid, not on players? There is only one way for GMs to do such a thing: With so called Airstrike. But this command will spawn 10 to 20 explosions in the same time randomly all over some area. If your description is correct, it is very unlikely that someone spawned an airstrike.

It sounds more reasonable that either someone explodet himself with various explosives and / or placed explosives randomly on the ground.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 10:51:46 am by Lexx »
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 11:02:17 am »

there is v simple way if it was a suicide bomber or not ... his corpse will stay there for looong time...

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 03:13:59 pm »

Its always easier to blame a GM  8)
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 03:58:26 pm »

i am Quiting. i deleted my char, client and mIRC off my computer and i don't care what happens to FOnline2238
Cool story, bro! Well, atleast look on the bright side guys: its one whiner less, you kno...
I give a fuck.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 05:34:42 pm »

exactly, i get slaughtered all the time so i never use my best stuff.
you die --- you learn --- you don't bring your very best to ncr

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 08:46:55 pm »

It was a suicide bomber, idiot.

idiot? why are u so rude, even if he is a noob
U were born to live.......But u die to come to me....

czzzzz.....up

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 08:49:01 pm »

Maybe because he's crying and whining about losing crap in a game and then blaming it on GMs.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 08:57:02 pm »

Maybe because he's crying and whining about losing crap in a game and then blaming it on GMs.

no u werent talking to the whiner, u were talking to some noob who asked a question, people really do like to talk **** when they are better known, and even some gm's think there godlike not the old ones not lex or any of them buy the newer ones.

very immature, probably some nerd barely waiting to take is frustration out on someone because they cant in real life. again i am not saying no names.
U were born to live.......But u die to come to me....

czzzzz.....up

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 09:09:19 pm »

Well, I lock this topic since its poster may already have quitted, by now =| As Lexx said, it was obviously some kind of dynamite rather than some kind of GM abuse - he checked logs, and would have seen it.
Now I won't let this topic get dirty with trash-talk.

Iz
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.