"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 08:46:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Craftable 4.7mm Caseless and H&K G11 | H&K G11E  (Read 3931 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: Craftable 4.7mm Caseless and H&K G11 | H&K G11E
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 06:02:29 pm »

Oh yeah really ? Instant kill, 230 damage or more at one hex on a BA and 60% DR is a watergun...

What a bullshit. I used to one hex people without toughness(max ~205 dmg), with 1 toughness(max ~170 dmg), with 2 toughness(max ~150 dmg) more than thousand times and its impossible to hit someone in BCA without a crit hit for 230(one hex). MAYBE with avanger minigun but not normal minigun.

Hinkley is not real PvP.

But damage is the same on hinkley and "real pvp". P90 is better than minigun but minigun is not a weapon. Thats the conclusion.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 06:13:58 pm by manero »

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 10:46:55 pm »

What a bullshit. I used to one hex people without toughness(max ~205 dmg), with 1 toughness(max ~170 dmg), with 2 toughness(max ~150 dmg) more than thousand times and its impossible to hit someone in BCA without a crit hit for 230(one hex). MAYBE with avanger minigun but not normal minigun.

But damage is the same on hinkley and "real pvp". P90 is better than minigun but minigun is not a weapon. Thats the conclusion.
it depends of the guy using the weapon, his build and so many other factors, the idea of x is better than x is fool.
you must say something like
"P90 is better than the minigun IF they have enough distance and the minigunner waste his ammo first, BUT IF the minigunner have 2toughness 2lifegivers and 8END and the P90 guy can only do two burst, the minigunner will win, BUT IF the P90 can do 3burst then he has a better probability of survive IF they are at x distance, EXEPT if he has 2toughness then the distance can be closer BUT a build like tha wont be able to crit even with 3burst BUT the minigunner can be sneaker, and the P90 could want to peeing,etc,etc,etc"
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

manero

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 11:14:51 pm »

Minigun is not a weapon and almost everything in compare with it is better. To be honest, NO ONE USE MINIGUN ingame. No one. Only Avanger Minigun but its totally different weapon. Anyway i dont see point in disscusion about that because minigun would be boosted to avanger minigun level and avanger would be changed after wipe. And who cares about current season which sucks?

Moreover i dont think if H&K G11 is needed because current P90(far better than in F2) is almost as good as that weapon.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:17:51 pm by manero »

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 11:18:58 pm »

Minigun is not a weapon and almost everything in compare with it is better. To be honest, NO ONE USE MINIGUN ingame. No one. Only Avanger Minigun but its totally different weapon.
what? you were talking about the standar minigun, mi post was about the Avenger one
Certainly the best use for a standar minigun is manure, or PvE. even the Flametrower is better in PvP, but since the Avenger can be farmed from encounters in relatively easy way, the minigun dont needs any change
PD:looking at the previous post i see that too many guys dont know the diference between both miniguns.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

manero

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 11:21:26 pm »

Avanger will not be craftable and would be boosted, minigun would be boosted to current avanger minigun level, but it all after wipe.

I was talking in all my previous posts about minigun and i though you were talking too ; )
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:23:22 pm by manero »
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 11:38:03 am »

ehhh, i hear about gauss minigun with aimed shot and 1k ammo magazine 60-80 dmg per bullet and 1 str to hold, lets make it craftable.  ;)

Let the Force be with You.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 12:51:43 pm »

ehhh, i hear about gauss minigun with aimed shot and 1k ammo magazine 60-80 dmg per bullet and 1 str to hold, lets make it craftable.  ;)
I think you need to play Fallout Tactics.
The resultant weight and space savings allow it to have a very high magazine capacity.
Both weapons have that line in the description. The G11E IS a range and damage modification.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.