"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:29:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: raiders maruaders  (Read 1369 times)

ghostiez

raiders maruaders
« on: November 22, 2010, 05:18:53 am »

....is their a wiki on the raiders..
like what level are they? its really a fucking bitch when you think that (ok im sure that.. now im just sure i can ice this stupid bitch raider) and .....he just..... dosent die.... WTF!?

so.... what level are raiders? could anyone sum that up or is it a mystory cuz, if i can fucking beat the shit out of a raider on one instince, then die in a time i feel is Funked' ..........their should be away to know for sure to not feel like im just being handed some uber leet'ed out fucking raider shit head high level npc monster!

cuz one time they are dead easy, next time they are stone wall miss and then hit for not verry much.. ok do you see what im saying here? where is this sumed up... i know its here some where i just missed it.. i searched for it...

Surf

• это моё.
Re: raiders maruaders
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:41:04 am »

Please work a bit on your writing style as already said.  :-\
For smaller questions like yours rather use this thread next time:

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=7166.480

ghostiez

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 05:56:34 am »

Q&A, thanks. 8)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 06:28:51 am »

The "weak" raiders usually go in small groups and wear black leather jacket only. Men wield 9mm Mausers, while women use spears (those are the only weapons they use).

The "strong" raiders tend to be found in bigger groups and have more varied looks (bald guy in leather armor, for example). They also use better and more varied weapons. These are not really raiders, but actually the mercenaries who are payed by Mr. Bishop from New Reno. These are the "Raiders" you can join (but they'll shoot you in random encounters anyway) and according to FOnline, they are the Khans but if you stick to Fallout 2 this is false, since the Khans moved to Vault 15 after Garl was killed by the Vault Dweller.

ghostiez

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 09:15:57 am »

.....hmmm..  :o thats waaay tripp man... thanks for sumin that up. 8)

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 08:57:31 pm »

The "weak" raiders usually go in small groups and wear black leather jacket only. Men wield 9mm Mausers, while women use spears (those are the only weapons they use).

The "strong" raiders tend to be found in bigger groups and have more varied looks (bald guy in leather armor, for example). They also use better and more varied weapons. These are not really raiders, but actually the mercenaries who are payed by Mr. Bishop from New Reno. These are the "Raiders" you can join (but they'll shoot you in random encounters anyway) and according to FOnline, they are the Khans but if you stick to Fallout 2 this is false, since the Khans moved to Vault 15 after Garl was killed by the Vault Dweller.

So... you're saying the southern raider base isn't home of the Khans?  It wasn't even in FO2, so no way it's run by Bishop's mercs.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 11:08:27 pm »

So... you're saying the southern raider base isn't home of the Khans?  It wasn't even in FO2, so no way it's run by Bishop's mercs.

It seems the devs thought the mercenaries payed by Bishop are the Khans from Fallout 1, and because of that they added the Southern Raider Base, which was the original Khan outpost. But they are not the Khans, they are just some mercenaries... Now, if the devs, after some update, decided to change this NPC faction so that they aren't called Khans anymore (changed dialogues, etc.), it wouldn't be "wrong" to still give them that Southern Base: remember that after the Vault Dweller raped the Khans, they left their original base. This means they abandoned that place, and it could have been taken by the mercenaries after some years.

What's more, I don't understand why this NPC faction is called "Raiders" when they actually aren't Raiders, but some mercenaries which at that time were being payed to act as raiders.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 11:24:13 pm »

The FOnline Khans aren't really exactly the same like in FO2.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 01:17:33 am »

The FOnline Khans aren't really exactly the same like in FO2.

Hmm well... That's exactly what I'm saying. Could you explain why they are not the same? And I do not mean the differences, just the reasons for not being the same as in Fallout 2.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 01:23:06 am »

The FOnline "canon" is obviously a bit altered then the "real" one.
Better wait for Solar, he can explain this better then me. :P
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 29 queries.