"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 11:50:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Always taking crits in random encounters  (Read 799 times)

Always taking crits in random encounters
« on: November 23, 2010, 02:21:52 pm »

Maybe anyone can explain my the weirdest thing in fonline. All of fonline players experienced it. The thing is escaping from easy encounter when all of attackers with shitty weapons are almost always have crit shots, is my log, attackers was lady with a spear(8-12), guy with knife (7-12) and another one guy with mauser(8-13)! My character is lvl 5, wearing metal armor mk2 and have toughness perk. It's 6 of treshold and 40% at all ress.
Code: [Select]
14:10:20 entering enco
14:10:35 • You were critically hit in the groin for 25 hit points, knocked down and had your armor bypassed.
14:10:37 • You were critically hit in the left arm for 14 hit points and had your weapon dropped.
14:10:38 • You were hit for 11 hit points.
14:10:59 • You were critically hit in the left leg for 20 hit points and knocked down.
3/4 hits are critical 1/2 are very good crits! Iit's the worst bug in this game.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:29:01 pm by Dozer »
Re: Always taking crits in random encounters
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 05:11:14 pm »

Are you sure it's a bug? You just were unlucky.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 05:21:38 pm »

Of couse it can't be a bug, it's just real life luck!
I often miss 3 times in a row with 95% to hit, then hitting, then again missing 2 times.
I often score critical 5 times in a row with 1 LK and 1% critical.
In pre-pre-wipe I have been killed by brahmin in metal armor, because of (big number) knockouts in a row, brahmin once hit me, knocked out, and then repeated it until I die, it was like 2 minutes I was laying on ground in perma knock outs watching brahmin hitting me again and again, every hit was critical and every second hit knocked me out.
I can die from instakills 3 times in a row with 1st shots in the head.
When I was hunting molerats, once my pistol droped, it was on ground like 1 second. In like 10 minutes server crashed and when it was rollback, the rollback was in that moment when my pistol was laying on ground, so I logged in without weapon.
If I find special encounter, it means there will be a server crash in few minutes.

Here in your post I simply see 3 criticals in a row, even aimed... nothing wrong here. Especially it was aimed shots, so it's ok that it was criticals.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 06:14:25 pm »

@Rat you should be on my side I warned you today in themepark about pkers :P
The point is i think that low lvl makes me easier to get crit than high lvl character. It's like modification which makes lvling low-lvls in hard (and huge amount of xp) encounters more dangerous. Maybe I'm right, maybe not :P It wasn't only one accident like that.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 06:32:15 pm »

Level has nothing to do with getting criticals or not. Only things are En, Lu, maybe theres an Ag check in there and then real life luck.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.