"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 10:22:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Enclave: How to join?  (Read 1418 times)

lolo787

• I want you to join The Enclave
Enclave: How to join?
« on: May 13, 2011, 02:19:33 am »

Hi in the title says how to join but is a question not a tutorial  :P i love the enclave in fallout 2 and 3 i always want to join them in fallout 3 but they killl me and fallout 2 too... the question can i join to the enclave and have their power armor?
and how and where i have to go and what i have to do to join them help me please i really want join the enclave.
Thanks and cya.
Enclave Forever

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Enclave: How to join?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 02:26:29 am »

take i think 50 MFC, go to Navarro, talk to the (robed guy right?) and give it to him.  And you're in.  You don't get Power armor though, even though they say it's going to be or something.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

lolo787

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 02:46:08 am »

take i think 50 MFC, go to Navarro, talk to the (robed guy right?) and give it to him.  And you're in.  You don't get Power armor though, even though they say it's going to be or something.
Thanks but whats that of 50 MFC?
Enclave Forever

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 02:49:38 am »

Thanks but whats that of 50 MFC?
Mother Fucking Cell.......heheh no its Micro Fusion Cell, ammo needed to use energy rifles like the plasma rifle or the laser rifle....he i mean those two rifles are the only ones, EW needs new implementations really
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

lolo787

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 02:55:06 am »

Mother Fucking Cell.......heheh no its Micro Fusion Cell, ammo needed to use energy rifles like the plasma rifle or the laser rifle....he i mean those two rifles are the only ones, EW needs new implementations really
i have to buy it o  where i can find it
Enclave Forever
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 11:19:47 am »

i have to buy it o  where i can find it

There's always some MFCs at traders in San Francisco, you can exchange BB ammo you've crafted from junk, which you harvested in the same square as the city - you won't meet dangerous encounters there. (devs, please don't "fix" it).

Another way: you get EnergyExpert 1 and 2 for 1500+3000caps, buy Uranium ore in Broken Hills, carry it to the ghoul in the south , refine it, present numerous possibilities to kill you, survive the long trip to Mariposa Base, don't get killed by PKs, craft dem MFCs by yourself.

Which way is easier, is up to you.
Wasteland is a tricky business.

lolo787

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 11:25:30 am »

There's always some MFCs at traders in San Francisco, you can exchange BB ammo you've crafted from junk, which you harvested in the same square as the city - you won't meet dangerous encounters there. (devs, please don't "fix" it).

Another way: you get EnergyExpert 1 and 2 for 1500+3000caps, buy Uranium ore in Broken Hills, carry it to the ghoul in the south , refine it, present numerous possibilities to kill you, survive the long trip to Mariposa Base, don't get killed by PKs, craft dem MFCs by yourself.

Thanks
Enclave Forever
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 02:23:13 pm »

I've actually been doing the latter. >.<
thanks for the tip on sanfran dealers.
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

lolo787

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 07:40:00 pm »

Thanks to all
pd: another question should i put in all my toppics im bad in english and that stuff?
Enclave Forever

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 08:55:03 pm »

not really, many people do not write everything exactly. Me Too  ;)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

lolo787

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 10:50:32 pm »

not really, many people do not write everything exactly. Me Too  ;)
Thanks
Enclave Forever
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 23 queries.