"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 30, 2024, 05:34:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: New Vegas: shit or not shit?  (Read 43292 times)

Re: New Vegas: IMHO shit
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2010, 05:06:40 pm »

New New Vegas info sounds great.

yea first every one talking smack now every one is for the game ahahah .,.... cant wait till it gets out sounds amazing hopefully they will take more time on the game length  then on original  f3
U were born to live.......But u die to come to me....

czzzzz.....up
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2010, 05:07:54 pm »

agree it looks good, hope it will be like that (FO3 was also "looking good")

yea first every one talking smack now every one is for the game ahahah

maybe beacause we are not kids who shouting like that (maybe only in flameboy berseker mode :P).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 05:10:10 pm by baaelSiljan »
no Wez no fun...
http://rudo-brody.pl/uploads/2011-12-24_0012.png
everyday my english loose 1point :/
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2010, 05:32:59 pm »

It'll be better then F3 because J.E. Sawyer is onboard now!

give it another chance
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 05:37:33 pm »

I just want pump action shotguns. Using the same damn animations as the assault rifle stuck out as just plain lazy.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 05:39:49 pm »

Yeah, the shotgun in FO3 was shit.
I hope they have more realistic weapon sounds in..

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2010, 05:41:03 pm »

yea first every one talking smack now every one is for the game ahahah .,.... cant wait till it gets out sounds amazing hopefully they will take more time on the game length  then on original  f3

I was always for the game, because of one simple reason: Obsidian can't make a more bad Fallout than Bethesda. It's just impossible.
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2010, 05:45:10 pm »

You don't play a Vault Dweller (or descendant of one) but a courier, left for dead and saved by a friendly robot.

For some reason I didn't notice this the first time around. This is a glorious day, gentlemen. We are no longer MYSTICAL VAULT DWELLERS. We are now regular joes with crappy jobs who've actually lived in the wasteland. Don't ask me why, this is a lot more appealing.

Maybe, if we get really, really lucky, the quest won't be to save the world.

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2010, 05:47:44 pm »

I was always for the game, because of one simple reason: Obsidian can't make a more bad Fallout than Bethesda. It's just impossible.

when martketing boys are in town, everything is possible :) i know it cause i work in such section of similar working company (i guess) for some time.
no Wez no fun...
http://rudo-brody.pl/uploads/2011-12-24_0012.png
everyday my english loose 1point :/
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2010, 06:13:30 pm »

Oblivion was not that beautiful too. Just filled with "teh bloom" and shiny things everywhere.
Everything that was in FO3 was just brown, everything. Than the ridicolous animations of the characters, the low poly textures etc. etc. Also, it seems that shadows were also bombed away bye the nukes in the capital wasteland. There aren't any shadows in the game (except those from the PC).

Yeah I agree fallout was ugly because of the art direction. They somehow missed that there was green plants in fallout 1/2. It was one big greyish brown eyesore.

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2010, 06:58:46 pm »

You don't play a Vault Dweller (or descendant of one) but a courier, left for dead and saved by a friendly robot.

For some reason I didn't notice this the first time around. This is a glorious day, gentlemen. We are no longer MYSTICAL VAULT DWELLERS. We are now regular joes with crappy jobs who've actually lived in the wasteland. Don't ask me why, this is a lot more appealing.

Maybe, if we get really, really lucky, the quest won't be to save the world.

No more bluesuit? I bet you guys gonna miss it sooner or later ;)

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2010, 07:01:29 pm »

I don't think so.
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2010, 07:08:53 pm »

Seriously? Female super mutants? They don't have a gender. They even went out of their way to explain this in both tactics and fo3.

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2010, 07:11:51 pm »

Seriously? Female super mutants? They don't have a gender. They even went out of their way to explain this in both tactics and fo3.

I remember it being that they didn't have any distinct sex characteristics. I mean, there was the whole 'Super mutants are infertile' thing. Ones like Marcus and the Lieutenant were obviously men, for example. I think it's just a cop out so we don't have giant she-hulks walking around.

Heh, same with ghouls. I never liked the emergence of female ghouls, in my head they were always just a bunch of crotchety, wheezy old dudes.

Personally, though, I wouldn't be surprised if the 'female' was a totally cracked in the head male.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2010, 07:17:33 pm »

There are male and female mutants. They just look equal. There were female mutants in mariposa too.
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2010, 07:27:55 pm »

Ghouls make sense, its just radiation poisoning its not gender related. The FEV virus changes your physiology and I'm assuming your genitals are crushed under all the added muscle, that much testosterone everyone would sound like a dude.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.