"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 10:23:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Killing people  (Read 2279 times)

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
Re: Killing people
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 09:04:42 pm »

No one should have that ability... overpowered.

Mercs are just an example, none of all NPC followers should have KOS ability. Maybe exept Egg folower :D
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 09:09:33 pm »

Maybe only removing KOS for when you leave your base or car would work... I think it's essential to be able to have mercs defend a base or car though. It makes way more sense for a merc to shoot a stranger messing with your car, vs the mercs just watch them steal it. Or am I the only one who see's it this way?

also, JovankaB. You have enough exp to be lvl 60!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 10:41:12 pm »

see 300% sneakers
LIES, they are just as bad as players except the moment they DO see them they insta attack, which actually makes them a very balanced and good counter to sneakers, because more than 99% of time even if you see sneaker and shoot the shot doesn't register so it's very bad....
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 10:41:18 pm »

The more they rage the more fun you get, right? (you dont even have to hear them)
  - emotion                      + emotion
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:55:31 pm by None »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 12:11:12 am »

...... makes me sad no one can be trusted bad sexpather guy was trying to help and you killed him ...... dick move
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9m1FRK7k7U
Roaming the waste again.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 12:33:04 am »

KOS is the worst thing in fonline, it makes you kill people, but it dont gives honor.
My kills are made with all respect to the mankind and the purpose of the life.
After all the purpose of the life is ends.

As is see is not kill itself is what you interact with the dead guy, i love to say "Have a nice day", "nice day isnt" or happy things like that. i love the rage of the dead people "you dont know what you killed Facucac will kill you" "i will hunt you down one day". but i always give they a oportunity.
i never run when things become bad, i never have rage against who kill me, he proof be better than me, it will be other time.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 12:45:03 am »

KOS is the worst thing in fonline, it makes you kill people, but it dont gives honor.
My kills are made with all respect to the mankind and the purpose of the life.
After all the purpose of the life is ends.

As is see is not kill itself is what you interact with the dead guy, i love to say "Have a nice day", "nice day isnt" or happy things like that. i love the rage of the dead people "you dont know what you killed Facucac will kill you" "i will hunt you down one day". but i always give they a oportunity.
i never run when things become bad, i never have rage against who kill me, he proof be better than me, it will be other time.
killing someone with honor and respect is one of the best ways to fight and to die to this way no one feels bad when they die and everyone is happy. trolling dead people or when u die trolling the killler is allways fun but should not allways be done.  :P
Roaming the waste again.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 12:48:40 am »

killing someone with honor and respect is one of the best ways to fight and to die to this way no one feels bad when they die and everyone is happy. trolling dead people or when u die trolling the killler is allways fun but should not allways be done.  :P
I always troll the dead.  ;D

To me it's all in good fun.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2011, 12:56:46 am »

I always troll the dead.  ;D

To me it's all in good fun.
it is fun when i fight wwp i usally troll on them because its funny but when i really respect the players i fight i dont troll and tell them nice fight. :P
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 03:16:05 am »

I kill for resources, plain and simple. Nothing better than looting.

So now since the cap system is messed up I will PK for caps
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 22 queries.