"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 03:41:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: caravan  (Read 1687 times)

caravan
« on: January 19, 2010, 12:35:47 pm »

I finely got enogh money too buy a brahim and a caravan and evrything was good until i took the brahim too my tent and was gatering iron and minerals too it, 5 too 10 min alter i logged out and went too sleep but the next day i log inn i cant find my caravan and allt the stuff i had is gone missing of course i go look every where but no trace of it, i have the key and the leftover money but i cant find it att all so heres the question.
is there a easy way for me too find my caravan and the stuff in it ro have i just lost it completle? ???

sorry if thes is in the wrong plase
Re: caravan
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 02:30:02 pm »

Someone Lockpicked your caravan and took it for ride.

Your caravan can be now sold or parked in someones tent/base or moved to Glow only this who Lockpiced it know.
There is small chance however that you will find it someday parked in NCR on world map. But really small chance.

Btw- now buying caravans to park it on world map is waste of caps couse they can be Lockpiced by trolls very easly. And there is lots of trolls with lockpick.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 03:11:09 pm »

i think he meant that he had it parked at hist tent map and just used it as extrastorage... - can caravan be used this way ?

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 06:15:02 pm »

Someone Lockpicked your caravan and took it for ride.

Your caravan can be now sold or parked in someones tent/base or moved to Glow only this who Lockpiced it know.
There is small chance however that you will find it someday parked in NCR on world map. But really small chance.

Btw- now buying caravans to park it on world map is waste of caps couse they can be Lockpiced by trolls very easly. And there is lots of trolls with lockpick.

Why "trolls with lockpick", what it means? What about "trolls with minigun" or "trolls with laser rifle"? Every lockpicker is a troll for you? Explain please.
Games are meant to be created, not played...
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 04:36:34 pm »

Why "trolls with lockpick", what it means? What about "trolls with minigun" or "trolls with laser rifle"? Every lockpicker is a troll for you? Explain please.

yea please explain about trolls your little gamer slang!!
U were born to live.......But u die to come to me....

czzzzz.....up
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.