"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:15:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fallout 4:San Francisco  (Read 22470 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Fallout 4:San Francisco
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 09:28:59 pm »

Sad to say, but honestly, I expect their fallout mmo to be a carebear fail.  It will likely have all the goodness of the old fallouts but the mmo part will be ...  ugh, boring.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 10:15:22 pm »

Not contradicting you, Michael, but why do you think that?

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 10:18:06 pm »

Because they want to make money. To make money, you need to cater your game to a specific target group. And in this case, we all know what target group is the specific one. They want a piece of the WoW cake and slap the Fallout IP on it. Also it's really funny that anyone believes this game is coming out eventually.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 10:22:00 pm »

Not contradicting you, Michael, but why do you think that?

Well I have a few:

1.  It is industrialized game, thus they will want EVERY LAST LIVING PERSON to be want to play it/try it out (although stilll targetting a specific audience of course).  Thus, if it was harsh like our wasteland (The way it should be) not everyone would want to play it.

2.  Not all development is by original fallout creators.

3.  Interplay has had a history of budget fails and such. So I expect the same will happen again... It either will 1:  Not be released and faillllssszzz or 2:  Will be in very poor quality and not enough people will want to play (or pay if there is a f2p)  (WHICH IS SURPRISING! since almost all of their games are golden.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:23:44 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 10:41:40 pm »

As such Interplay is supposed to release FALLOUT ONLINE MMORPG by the Q4 2012.
Actually, deadline for that project is set at April 2013. If Interplay wouldn't release PV13 before the date, they'll loose all rights to the Fallout universe.

On topic, this is obviously a fake, but I think that F4 could take place at some of F1/F2 decorations. And it SHOULD be the best of Bethesda made Fallout games, because (if it wasn't changed) it will be the last game made by them, according to the contract between them and Interplay.
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 07:12:58 pm »

Well, i know this topic is dead. And i know most of you may have already saw this. But im posting it anyways.

In the fallout 4 trailer it says "Fallout, Prepare for the future." at the bottom on the 'all rights reserved' thing (idk what its called.)
it also says this on Fallout 3 'all rights reserved' the messages are identical except for a few things, like the date, etc. Fallout New Vegas 'all rights reserved' message is different than both of these, leading me to think the 'Fallout 4' message is just a fallout 3 message with a few things changed.

Also, in *almost* every fallout trailer, there is tons of action. with the exception of a few, like the New Vegas one where *robot* (*sorry i dont remember what some of these things are, havent played fallout in a while.*)
is digging you up. But toe 'Fallout 4' Trailer is all quiet, and calm.

I havent played Fallout in a while, and dont know much about it, but i wanted to show those unaware of this.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 11:24:33 pm »

It's fake. Look at username and channel.

Wootz

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2011, 09:37:42 pm »

From what I know Bethesda it's fake. They never show their games until less then a year before it gets to be released.
And it's too early for a new Fallout. Skyrim is developed. And they have a side project without any engine on it.
And also, due to the story after New Vegas there wouldn't be anything left to do ( NCR stuff mostly ), unless theres a new nuclear war rising. Which might be nice...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.