"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 06:28:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD  (Read 17548 times)

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2011, 04:36:28 am »

Life is too complied to talk about Ladem in a off-tpic in Fonline. come on just get fun, dont think about that, you can't change anything, we are to little and insignificant, EVERYONE IS. Even Obama or Osama (weeee word game) are little people.

I only admire Osama because he do something different... and he is now in the history, he will be remembered for long time, he is now inmortal.

But it doesnt matter, we cant change anything, why to be botter? it wont change what will happen or had happen.

Seriously off-topic is about Portal 2 or "Gears of Halo Theft Auto in the Postapocaliptic America" trolling not Osama Bin Ladem's dead
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:39:33 am by Reiniat »
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2011, 04:49:02 am »

Life is too complied to talk about Ladem in a off-tpic in Fonline. come on just get fun, dont think about that, you can't change anything, we are to little and insignificant, EVERYONE IS. Even Obama or Osama (weeee word game) are little people.

I only admire Osama because he do something different... and he is now in the history, he will be remembered for long time, he is now inmortal.

But it doesnt matter, we cant change anything, why to be botter? it wont change what will happen or had happen.

Seriously off-topic is about Portal 2 or "Gears of Halo Theft Auto in the Postapocaliptic America" trolling not Osama Bin Ladem's dead
  Listen to this poster...    please
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2011, 09:23:03 am »

Absolutely no one is forcing you to read/think/write about that.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2011, 01:48:05 pm »

lol forums lol Poland lol horses agianst tanks lol.

That's Soviet propaganda, never happened in reality.

Lol military using DU munitions on already powerful 125mm MBT and 30mm autocannon that-are-already-effective-at-penetrating-armor rounds.

Let's see...
Leopard 2A6 turret front: 940mm RHA
T80U turret front: 850mm RHA
M1A2 SEP turret front: 960mm RHA
T72B with K-1 ERA turret front: 550mm RHA
T72M turret front: 380mm RHA
T55 turret front: 220mm RHA
M2A2/A3 Bradley turret front: 110mm RHA
BMP-1 turret front: 23mm RHA

US M829A3 120mm DU tank cannon round fired from Rheinmetal L-44 cannon: approx. 765mm at 2km
US M829A2 120mm DU tank cannon round fired from Rheinmetal L-44 cannon: approx. 730mm at 2km
German 120mm DM-33 Tungsten tank cannon round fired from Rheinmetal L-44 cannon: approx. 550mm at 2km
just for kicks and giggles:
25mm M919 APFSDS DU autocannon round 30mm+ at 60 degrees at 2km
25mm M791 APDS Tungsten autocannon round 33mm at 60 degrees at 1km; 28mm at 60 degrees at 2km

... yeah, let's totally defang our militaries so that their tank cannons barely defeat a 30 year old Soviet tank's front armor in the name of some obscure health risks that may or may not be involved in using the superior DU ammunition. And no, autocannons are not capable of defeating modern IFVs with front turret hits and barely manage to defeat obsolete BMP-1s. And yes, turret front is the most relevant section of armor when making comparisons because vehicles tend to be fighting from hull-down positions whenever feasible. Try trolling harder next time.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2011, 04:33:00 pm »

Lol? Where did you get that information? Wikipedia? Lol. Can I get some actual names of people or books, references ect.? Where do you find such interesting information? Citations, bro?

Also any smart tank commander (assuming they are unfortunate enough to be the proud owner of horrible Soviet armor) will not,
for one, order a hull down agianst superior tank/air forces. Until the late 80s most Soviet tanks did not have the hull down capability of it's NATO counterpart. Even at that the shitty slopped armor design was more or less an echo from past WW2 experiences when the Soviet prefered armor doctrine was basically "Lol outnumber spam kekekekek flank spam rush go" not suited to your "hull down" tactics where as an Abrams gunner can comfortabley load shells and fire at targets miles away accuractly while sipping Coffee.

Also what moron(s) are telling you these lies? I've seen with my own eyes some old Shilka being destroyed by AP .50 cal ammunition. They destroyed the AA vehicle. What more do you want? A dead crew? But I suppose someone like you cares little for life and wants the crew to suffer aswell. Just because DU is "superior" it warrants over human life? The families get to suffer too! Or even yet, you'd make an air vehicle go and destroy the AA with it's 30mm cannon and watch in disbelief as the rounds magically bounced off due to superior HULL DOWN TACTICS LOL? Amirite? That's what you're basically saying. You really know very little. I almost lol'd when you said 30mm autocannons couldn't even destroy a BMP-1. You're a funny guy. You'd make great comedian in America. ^_____________^
power

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2011, 07:32:49 pm »

Two words:

File Burning.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2011, 07:38:48 pm »

Lol? Where did you get that information? Wikipedia? Lol. Can I get some actual names of people or books, references ect.? Where do you find such interesting information? Citations, bro?

Tanknet and Jane's Defence Guide. Feasible enough?

Also any smart tank commander (assuming they are unfortunate enough to be the proud owner of horrible Soviet armor) will not,
for one, order a hull down agianst superior tank/air forces. Until the late 80s most Soviet tanks did not have the hull down capability of it's NATO counterpart. Even at that the shitty slopped armor design was more or less an echo from past WW2 experiences when the Soviet prefered armor doctrine was basically "Lol outnumber spam kekekekek flank spam rush go" not suited to your "hull down" tactics where as an Abrams gunner can comfortabley load shells and fire at targets miles away accuractly while sipping Coffee.

All tanks have hull down capability, it's situational and depends on the terrain and the presence of fortifications. Sloped armor is not a "shitty design" and is still being widely used as it increases relative armor thickness and increases the probability of a ricochet. Actually, every single 3rd generation MBT utilizes sloped armor as it's just a smart thing to do. Soviet tanks were far from being horrible. Abrams gunner doesn't load ammunition, it's a loader's job. Basically, the only thing you've said that is even remotely true is the fact that Soviet doctrine emphasized offensive action over defence, but that's pretty much obvious given the theatre of war they were expecting to face.

Also what moron(s) are telling you these lies? I've seen with my own eyes some old Shilka being destroyed by AP .50 cal ammunition. They destroyed the AA vehicle.

A Shilka has weaker armor than a BMP. Actually, a BMP can feasibly be destroyed by .50 cal as well, just not from the front.

What more do you want? A dead crew? But I suppose someone like you cares little for life and wants the crew to suffer aswell. Just because DU is "superior" it warrants over human life? The families get to suffer too!

A penetration is a penetration is a penetration is a penetration. No difference between Tungsten or DU. And yeah, HEAT is even worse when it comes to crew survivability. So? Weapons are designed to destroy targets, a kinetic sabot round that penetrates over 700mm of RHA is better than a kinetic sabot round that penetrates 550mm of RHA, that's all there is to it.

Or even yet, you'd make an air vehicle go and destroy the AA with it's 30mm cannon and watch in disbelief as the rounds magically bounced off due to superior HULL DOWN TACTICS LOL? Amirite? That's what you're basically saying. You really know very little.

I don't know what you're disputing, but it certainly doesn't have anything to do with what I've written about the capabilities of tank and IFV armaments.

I almost lol'd when you said 30mm autocannons couldn't even destroy a BMP-1. You're a funny guy. You'd make great comedian in America. ^_____________^

Care to quote? I've said something quite to the contrary.
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2011, 10:34:33 pm »

Hah, can't help but laugh and smile at this.
You do realize that the whole thing is a load of bullshit right?
The person you think you know : no more than an actor.
How does somebody die, if they never existed in first place?
hm

Word.
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2011, 11:40:20 pm »

This post is like Santa Claus is dead. OMG who cares ?

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2011, 06:45:12 am »

A lot of people care, for example all the US people celebrating* (video from Jescri's post), and their president saying "We can do any bullshit we put our minds into - we got the moneh, the powah and we are the United States of America, fuck yeah."

*Also, have you noticed this?

Proud American doesn't realize he's not holding the flag the way he should to make it look correct from the camera point of view. But well, why would proud Americans care about relativism?

I don't understand how USA could be fighting for "balance". They decide who is terrorist and who is not, who is a tyrant and who is not, who is corrupt and who is not, who is a drug addict and who is not, who is a murderer and who is not, etc. In other words, they decide what is right and what is not, without caring about the culture, laws and independence of other countries. Sure, I too think what they do with/to women is not right in the Middle East. However 1) there are already women's movements which are independent from the USA, so no need to have the USA shooting around for that, and 2) they have a different culture, so who the fuck are the Americans anyway to say it's wrong and shoot because of that? The Middle East is not the only place where women are not treated right, you can find sexism in Western cultures as well, a different form of sexism, would that not make it ok for the Arabs to invade Western countries? USA just like to say "lol they is barbarians, it is our duty to keel".

The USA do have colonies, they are just called "unincorporated territories".

"Would you rather have another European world war?"

Heh, Europe is not the world, man! So you think it's better to have a war in the Middle East than in Europe so Arabs die instead of Europeans? Sounds almost like racism to me.

If the US police the world, who will police the US so they stop their atrocities? Like in Guantanamo to give an example. So the US gotta dictate who's a terrorist and who's not, while they kill and torture just because they are "being rough at keeping balance"? How can that be seen as balance?

Argentina (my country) and Latin America in general don't need USA to keep any bullshit "balance". Come on, people, get real, they just freak out when a country has a government that doesn't want to suck USA's dick.

It is a lie to say USA fights for balance instead of political and economic domination. Heck, even cultural (we are fucking tired of your cliche Hollywood films) and ideological (American Dream? Yeah right). It's even funny how they call themselves "Americans". Hello USA people! we are Americans too! This is different from this! Not all the continent belongs to you, no matter how much you'd like it!

"USA fighting for balance" is a complete bullshit. I am from Argentina, a country that has been taking shit from the USA for decades, like many others. Thanks to the USA, our economy was ruined (thank you for all the deidustrialization, unemployement and poverty!). A lot of Argentineans were killed or kidnapped, because, "zomg! there are commies in Argentina!", during our military dictatorships (but especially in the late 70's), which wanted to open my county's arms to USA domination. And they killed people because they were "evil subversives" when they were just people that decided to grab weapons because they could not do politics democratically. Why not? because if the left won the elections, the military would bring them down with a coup just like they had done six times before with other governments they didn't like. What was their excuse? just like Nice_boat said, "ZOMG USSR PUPPETS! lets shoot them and impose an ETERNAL FRIENDSHIP WITH THE US!" (but not in our Constituion, cause they didn't even care about the Constitution ;)) So thanks USA for "defending democracy"!

And nowadays Argentina, along with other Latin American countries, just wants independence and to make a solid alliance with our Latin neighbours, but guess what! USA has to be there calling our politicians corrupt and even drug addicts, or trying to show how "awesome and powerful" they are by not giving a fuck about local regulation and laws (trying to smuggle undeclared military equipment and drugs into my country) and even bitching about our "disturbing attitude" when we are just defending our laws.

What the fuck are we even doing to the USA!? We never bombed any American nice looking building, or anything. We don't cause any problem and just want to be left alone. So please, USA, get on your nice boats and sail back home.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 06:49:34 am by Eternauta »
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2011, 08:18:09 am »

That's funny Eternauta, are you telling me you haven't been to a crazy celebration where you are PROBABLY drunk and don't really care about which way you are holding something? Ill take that as a no. Why do you have a problem with us calling ourselves Americans hmm? you could call yourself an American if you wish to. We have been calling ourselves American forever i don't see how it's a problem really, Our nation is called the United States of America, what would you prefer we call ourselves, The United?

If your tired of our movies, don't watch them.

I have yet to know another American who thinks people from the middle east are "barbarians" please don't speak about what Americans think if you are not one of them mmmmmmk?

Why are you bringing up history from the 70's? What does that have to do with today when most/almost all politicians/leaders are no longer in charge from 40 years ago? What exactly does that have to do with current day America?

Btw why is it the USA's fault your economy is in ruins? I'm quite curious as i have heard nothing about this, Did you rely on us to sell goods to? Did we somehow steal your jobs? Did our economy crashing ruin yours? Oh My Fucking God I Am So Sorry That You Are Also Facing Hardships.

I would love to see your own country have to put up with having to say who is a terrorist, no matter who you declare as one others will hate you for it.

Atrocities in Guantanamo lol. What would your leaders be willing to do to save lives of countrymen? If you had decent intel that someone planned to plant a bomb that would kill hundreds or thousands what measures would your leaders take to stop it i wonder. Is it better to torture one to stop a terrorist act or to let hundreds of innocents die?

P.S. Don't talk about Americans in general, it is unfair to at LEAST 30-40% of the population in almost all topics considering that amount of people will undoubtedly disagree with what is going on in a given situation.

(Also have to point out it's two continents, not one.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:07:58 am by Slaver Snipe »
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2011, 08:57:51 am »

World isn't pink and peaceful. While being far from any US fanboy, as I don't like that country and its nation in general, I'd rather want them do the dirty job that needs to be done, than any other "powerful" country. It's just lesser evil.

"We can do any bullshit we put our minds into - we got the moneh, the powah and we are the United States of America, fuck yeah."
If you think that there is any country in the world that doesn't try putting bullshit into others' minds in order to achieve particular goals, then you are either very young or you just don't have an idea about what's going on. That's how things are ran.

Btw you put too many emotions into your posts. Just a hint, this is what makes them looking childish in some parts, maybe chill?
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2011, 09:14:07 am »

Back on the topic. Fucker's dead. What now, do the Jihad receive a martyr figure? Will the Talibs start a rampage tour through EU? Who will prevail in FOnline Special Olympics?
Wasteland is a tricky business.
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2011, 10:01:52 am »

osama bin ladin hide and seak champion 2001-2011

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2011, 11:14:04 am »

Slaver Snipe: yes I "bring history from the 70's" because it has to do with the current situation of my country. the '76-'83 dictatorship was a first step to introduce neoliberalism in Argentina, as there was a lot of left wing or at least anti-imperialist resistance, which needed to be shot. Its economical and political consequences can be seen even today, but were especially obvious during our 2001 crisis. And are you surprised you didn't know about it? They won't tell you "ya know, there are these countries which we fucked up good...".

And it has to do with current day America because, like I already said, we don't want to cause any trouble to you yet your media keeps calling our politicians corrupt and your army has tried to smuggle undeclared objects into my country, which means violating our law, and you even say we react in a kind of agressive way, when we just want to defend our laws.

Why do I have a problem with you calling themselves Americans? I already explained (or did you not even read my post?):

Hello USA people! we are Americans too! This is different from this! Not all the continent belongs to you, no matter how much you'd like it!

And no matter if America is one or two continents (in fact both are right, depending on the model you are following), USA is not America. It is in America, which is different. If you ever decide to get a new gentilic, that's something you guys gotta make up, not me (btw, in Spanish we say "estadounidense" - from Estados Unidos).

The "barbarians" thing was just a joke, a reference to the ancient Greeks: the Greeks used to call "Barbarians" those who were from different cultures, but, most importantly, those who did not speak Greek (because "barbaros" sounds like babbling - as if not speaking Greek meant not speaking any language).

Oh My Fucking God I Am So Sorry That You Are Also Facing Hardships.

Nice sarcasm there. Yes we are facing hardships, and yes it's because of USA imperialism. Thanks for proving you don't give a shit about the countries the USA are supposed to "police" and "bring balance to".

I would love to see your own country have to put up with having to say who is a terrorist, no matter who you declare as one others will hate you for it.

We won't. You know why? because we are not interested in all that stupid bullshit, because we are not imperialist, we just want to be as ok as we can be without making other countries suffer for that.

Atrocities in Guantanamo lol. What would your leaders be willing to do to save lives of countrymen? If you had decent intel that someone planned to plant a bomb that would kill hundreds or thousands what measures would your leaders take to stop it i wonder. Is it better to torture one to stop a terrorist act or to let hundreds of innocents die?

That will never happen, because we are not a country hated by so many people from all over the world. Also it's funny how you say "Atrocities in Guantanamo lol" - Right I get it, if China tortures or kills someone, they are evil, but if USA kills or tortures someone, they are paying the price for world balance. Come on.

Don't talk about Americans in general

Why not?

you put too many emotions into your posts.

Kilgore, I think you didn't say that with a bad intention, but I fail to understand why I cannot "put emotions" into my posts. My country is a country as well, why can I not express what I think? And why am I the one that should not "put emotions" while USA-supporters express their thoughts the way they feel like? Are my thoughts and emotions less important because of my nationality? are they less important because my country is not a big imperialist one? Once again I'm sure you didn't want to insult me or anything, but I can't help but think some people believe "the Argentinean guy cannot express his bullshit".
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 23 queries.