"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 06:24:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD  (Read 15686 times)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 03:45:28 pm »

...but 100% im sure that attacks on USA wont stop.

And I'm 100% sure that attacks by USA won't stop.

And Lexx, war on terror won? I personally think there is no "war on terror", just some cheap excuse to do stuff because of political (or more exactly, economical) interests. Heh, USA (who have military bases on Latin America) even said the Islamists were installing a terrorist cell in the Argentina-Paraguay-Brazil frontier (Guarani Aquifer territory ;)). Americans, y u no less obvious?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 03:53:48 pm »

correct me if im wrong but the war for america cost much more than oil they received from iraq. I dont think you could count economical calculations on this.

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 04:23:49 pm »

Obama's statement on death of bin Laden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYrIXoxyU9k
My current In-game name is Colan.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 04:26:35 pm »

They just built up their base in the Middle East, I don't really see anything wrong with that. If anything, Afghan women maybe won't be treated like commodities in the foreseeable future anymore. They're the most powerful superpower in the world, I don't see why they wouldn't act in their nation's interest. Besides, kudos to them for not engaging in some colonial BS like the British, Germans, Austrians or Russians did in their time - it's easy to bitch about the US of A being too aggressive in maintaining balance in the world, but if you consider the alternative they aren't really that bad.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 04:29:31 pm »

Balance?

Nice_Boat

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 04:42:26 pm »

Balance?

Yeah, balance. Would you rather have another European world war? How about 2/3 of the world suddenly taking a giant dump on the notion of respecting human rights? How about people duking it out in the Balkans no holds barred? I, for one, am quite thankful to America for being the world's policeman - if they suddenly decided they don't really give a flying f**k like Ron Paul suggested I don't think the world would become a better place for most of us.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 04:58:21 pm »

This "world policeman" seems to not give a crap about poor gooks in North Korea for example. Their only fault is lack of oil in their country I guess.
Also human-rights in China being constantly raped surprisingly don't make Yankees to perform any actions. I can understand them too - you don't attack a guy that borrows you tons of cash and produces almost every single piece of shit you are using.

This planet is a mess.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Nice_Boat

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2011, 05:09:01 pm »

This "world policeman" seems to not give a crap about poor gooks in North Korea for example. Their only fault is lack of oil in their country I guess.

Their other fault is actually having an army and being capable of leveling Seoul within hours with conventional artillery strikes. If the current affairs in the Middle East make hippies cry, imagine the butthurt if that happened. Also, a lot of US-troop filled coffins.

Also human-rights in China being constantly raped surprisingly don't make Yankees to perform any actions. I can understand them too - you don't attack a guy that borrows you tons of cash and produces almost every single piece of shit you are using.

The Chineese themselves mostly don't really care, besides it's not like that country is a hellish place to live in. Also, I wouldn't want to see a superpower-on-superpower war in my lifespan, simply because it'd have a tremendous potential of reducing it drastically.

This planet is a mess.

It's not as messy as it used to be, but yeah - it is ;D

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:52 pm »

ಠ_ಠ

USA and Iraq'er/Al-Quaida-Dudz were once friend's in war
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:26:15 pm by Xarr »
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 05:30:08 pm »

Their other fault is actually having an army and being capable of leveling Seoul within hours with conventional artillery strikes. If the current affairs in the Middle East make hippies cry, imagine the butthurt if that happened. Also, a lot of US-troop filled coffins.
Hippies gonna cry anyway, who cares. Western Europe is already half-muslim, thanks to their cries and political-correctness diarrhea.

Troops of any nation are trained to fill coffins with enemies or themselves, risk is part of their life. Wasteland is harsh.
The Chineese themselves mostly don't really care, besides it's not like that country is a hellish place to live in. Also, I wouldn't want to see a superpower-on-superpower war in my lifespan, simply because it'd have a tremendous potential of reducing it drastically.
Lucky guys would evaporate in miliseconds in this case. Not that I want to evaporate or, even worse, survive such thing.
USA and Iraq were once friend's in war
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 05:58:29 pm »

YAY! thx, n00b  ;D lol jk
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

cogliostro

• No Parole from Rock 'n' Roll, all the way from L.A
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 06:16:32 pm »

I think the same as Eternauta, and have to agree on the so obvious that media and the supremacy of north America is to get control over things. Can someone tell me who has killed (and raped) more people, and especially civilians (women and children) in those wars? Then who should be marked as terrorist? Who has charged, positioning defensively on their own land, to the Islamics? There is the economical intend. Were the US soldiers who attack them and declare state of war in Middle East. Recently (January, 2011), Obama declares war against Iran, when was supposed to fall back from their military action, by Obama words himself. US is forming wars, not Persia. I personally think they're plenty exhausted of being assaulted, and were now and will for the same, ever trying to defense themselves against oppression. Now, US is giving them more facts for which they will cumulate hate and then will have their fair revenge. US and Iraq were friends, but US turn his back on Iraq, looking after profits, as ever.
Let them eat metal!
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 06:26:30 pm »

I am just happy Bin Laden hided in some city in pakistan and not in cologne, germany.
I would not want to have US helicopters and trigger happy US special forces in my
neighbourhood because they want to execute some #1 bad boy.

Besides that, USA are real far from a world police. More they remind me of the old mafia chief.
Everyone knows he has blood on his hands and commit crimes, but yet he keeps his white vest.
They always supported brutal regimes and most evil men, as long as they cooperated with the USA.
Just have a look on what they did and still do in south america, the story is kinda endless.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:29:18 pm by Gaston Glock AI »
Artificial Intelligence and Inventor of mighty Plasma Gun.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2011, 07:44:14 pm »

Al quaeda was started by CIA
they "killed" Osama only to find a pretext to blow up the white house
(belive me, they will)

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2011, 07:51:32 pm »

Al quaeda was started by CIA
they "killed" Osama only to find a pretext to blow up the white house
(belive me, they will)

Interesting.
My current In-game name is Colan.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.