"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 01:29:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Forgot a character's name.  (Read 1574 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Forgot a character's name.
« on: April 30, 2011, 07:12:35 pm »

Yes...  I kinda forgot one of my characters name, I was still levelling him up, logged off, few days later, i figure I'll finish him up, and...  

OH SHIT!!!  I can't remember the damn name....  daammmnn...  

I have his build plan and I know what level he is at right now, I also know the password...  But I don't know his name. rofl.  

I've looked through my logs, and screens, but apparently i didn't take any while play him.

Any ideas on how to get this character's name otherwise?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
Re: Forgot a character's name.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 07:25:41 pm »

inb4 insults. I'm afraid I can't think of a way to get the name, but if you allow me to give you an advice, I usually have a notepad file titled "FOnline notes" (well, actually "notas" :P) where I type down any info I need not to forget. You might want to do the same or something similar.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 07:42:22 pm »

Ask your Friends, maybe they remember your alt's name
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 07:59:10 pm »

inb4 insults. I'm afraid I can't think of a way to get the name, but if you allow me to give you an advice, I usually have a notepad file titled "FOnline notes" (well, actually "notas" :P) where I type down any info I need not to forget. You might want to do the same or something similar.
Thanks for the tip, the notepad thing is really good idea.  This character had like... 10 p90s for levelling though...  and alot of ammo.  damn xD.

Ask your Friends, maybe they remember your alt's name
I had been soloing with this character, trying to take break from gang activites. :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Cola

• Knowledge is everything.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 08:06:01 pm »

Turn your computer off, get out and get some fresh air, press both your hands against your head, try to remember.
Nah, I'm just kidding but... I'm sure some developers can help you if you provide information to them.
For example, if you tell them something you said or did at a specific time I'm sure they could track your character.
But it would take some time I think.

Please note that the section written in bold is not to be taken seriously, it's a joke and I don't use it to insult or in any other way harm the individual this thread belongs to.
My current In-game name is Colan.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 08:06:22 pm »

I had been soloing with this character, trying to take break from gang activites. :P
Oh, sorry
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 12:35:01 am »

-disregard post
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:41:17 am by Michaelh139 »
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 02:16:20 am »

Turn your computer off, get out and get some fresh air, press both your hands against your head, try to remember.
Nah, I'm just kidding but... I'm sure some developers can help you if you provide information to them.
For example, if you tell them something you said or did at a specific time I'm sure they could track your character.
But it would take some time I think.

Please note that the section written in bold is not to be taken seriously, it's a joke and I don't use it to insult or in any other way harm the individual this thread belongs to.

Few days ago you typed in bold everything. It mean that everything what you typed in bold was joke ?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:24:27 am by Hololasima »
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 06:34:20 am »

Topic useless.  ::)

P.S : Mick, before making a topic, ask friends, maybe they have the answer.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:36:18 am by Frenchy »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:41 pm »

Topic useless.  ::)

P.S : Mick, before making a topic, ask friends, maybe they have the answer.  ;)
That's already been mentioned...  And I replied that no one else i know had seen it since i was soloing.  only got about 3 weeks left before tent disappears. "oh noes".

p.s. 3000th post, bow before me.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:50:40 pm by Michaelh139 »

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 01:47:31 pm »

And I replied that no one else i know had seen it since i was soloing.  only got about 3 weeks left before tent disappears. "oh noes".
arent that 4?
No one (should) care
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 01:51:34 pm by Xarr »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 01:43:45 am »

arent that 4?

No one (should) care
it was just a joke.  :P
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 23 queries.