"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 11:00:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Donation information  (Read 74849 times)

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
Re: Donation information
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2013, 08:01:55 pm »

There once was someone who wanted to donate a truckton of money for a one-day cheat character with whom he could pwn everyone coming across of him. Pretty funny idea... not.

Hey um, next time someone offers a truckton of money, can you please accept it? That would be great, thanks. I mean, hey, i bet every single player here would be fine with this project getting a HUGE donation, even if it disrupted the game for 1 day.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2013, 08:05:45 pm »

Nope, won't ever happen if that involves selling cheats or anything similar.

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2013, 08:08:23 pm »

Then it sounds like you have some superior principles. In that case i salute you.

That said, would you make certain fixes i listed if i made a good enough donation? I mean like fixing flint to look like flint when i drop it? Easy stuff?

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2013, 08:31:04 pm »

I think we would even do it without donations, if a good enough graphic is provided.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2013, 08:35:16 pm »

I think we would even do it without donations, if a good enough graphic is provided.
I think he means the graphical bug.

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #200 on: February 13, 2013, 08:40:20 pm »

Yes, i mean when we drop a piece of flint in-game, it should look the same as when we picked it up - like a rock. But for years now, it looks like a delivery package box. So it's a rock when you find it, but drop it and it's not a rock anymore. Same with gecko pelts. These are little fixes but things that make checking your inventory much faster.

Update: i just received a PM from a player who offered me 7 euros to help get the gecko pelt graphics fixed to look like pelts when dropped.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2013, 08:52:49 pm »

just original graphics from f1 should be good enough, maybe just try it, if players will be disgusted, then i ll not get hurt if you put those pelts/flints back to box :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 08:55:02 pm by greenthumb »
« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2013, 11:32:23 pm »

Yes, i mean when we drop a piece of flint in-game, it should look the same as when we picked it up - like a rock. But for years now, it looks like a delivery package box. So it's a rock when you find it, but drop it and it's not a rock anymore. Same with gecko pelts. These are little fixes but things that make checking your inventory much faster.

rather than drop those items on the ground, what ive been doing is making simple wooden crates to help organize my items.
my gecko pelt crate has a fire gecko pelt on the ground beside it, indicating it is the crate where i keep gecko pelts.
actually ive made several crates for differant items and then left one item outside of the crate to help show whats inside it. ^^
i dunno if that helps

JovankaB

« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2013, 01:39:49 pm »

This thread is the old one, and information in the first post is not accurate anymore, so I'm locking it.

Instead, I sticked the newer thread:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,26042.0.html
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 24 queries.