"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 10:19:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sneaking in World Map  (Read 745 times)

Sneaking in World Map
« on: April 26, 2011, 10:44:17 pm »

Add the ability to sneak similar to using first aid or other skilldex options from the WorldMap.

It would be nice to have the [Sneak] Icon in the upper left corner or something to that effect so you can tell when you're sneaking while traveling or not.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Sneaking in World Map
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 12:13:38 am »

I'm pretty sure sneaking already does work if you hold-click your character and go to the skilldex on the world map. I'll make sure later.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 12:14:37 am »

it lets you sneak, yes
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 05:05:40 am »

I'm pretty sure sneaking already does work if you hold-click your character and go to the skilldex on the world map. I'll make sure later.

okay, well lets change that to a fancy [Sneak] icon in the worldmap windows for potheads who forget whether their sneaking or not between random encounters with 32 outdoorsman.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.